News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Randy's Restomod Daytona on a Hellcat Challenger

Started by Stevearino, December 16, 2022, 04:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

Quote from: Stevearino on August 04, 2024, 04:18:13 PM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 04, 2024, 12:52:50 PMLooks Bad Ass, nice work. but why the last Video, who's doing the Paint & Body work? What color is it going? Leon.

It is going out to Chris Carlsons Hot Rods out in Wichita KS. He is capable of giving it a SEMA show car finish. I am driver quality paint only.

I've done a few SEMA Cars, Nascar Racer Jimmie Johnsons 71 Corvette, Chevy Prototype/concept for GM & 73 Challenger but not sure if that ever made it to SEMA? I'm way up in Detroit but at this time have no place to do that kind of work.

Stevearino

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 07, 2024, 08:14:24 PM
Quote from: Stevearino on August 04, 2024, 04:18:13 PM
Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 04, 2024, 12:52:50 PMLooks Bad Ass, nice work. but why the last Video, who's doing the Paint & Body work? What color is it going? Leon.

It is going out to Chris Carlsons Hot Rods out in Wichita KS. He is capable of giving it a SEMA show car finish. I am driver quality paint only.

I've done a few SEMA Cars, Nascar Racer Jimmie Johnsons 71 Corvette, Chevy Prototype/concept for GM & 73 Challenger but not sure if that ever made it to SEMA? I'm way up in Detroit but at this time have no place to do that kind of work.

:cheers: