News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

question about charger 68 color interior

Started by nelson_audet, July 09, 2008, 11:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69_500

Did I read that TSB right, no two tone available on Chargers or R/T's? Is there a sheet somewhere to show that it was available later on?

69CoronetRT

Quote from: 69_500 on July 24, 2008, 07:53:19 PM
Did I read that TSB right, no two tone available on Chargers or R/T's? Is there a sheet somewhere to show that it was available later on?

Define 'later on'? As in 68? 69? 70? Do you have some info on a V02 Charger?...Interesting....
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

ChargerKen

Nelson, my 68 R/T is dark blue with white interior. My dash pads were blue. The A pillar trim was blue. Door panels are white. Seats are white. Headliner is white. Blue seatbelts. Blue kick panels. Carpet is black. All 4speeds got black carpet.
1968 Charger R/T
1978 Power Wagon Stepside
1979 Lil Red Express
1979 Power Wagon 200
2013 Durango R/T

6bblgt

Quote from: ChargerKen on March 11, 2021, 08:18:12 PM
All 4speeds got black carpet.

not true - BAD URBAN LEGEND - unless you have a '68 Road Runner coupe

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 6bblgt on March 11, 2021, 10:48:34 PM
Quote from: ChargerKen on March 11, 2021, 08:18:12 PM
All 4speeds got black carpet.

not true - BAD URBAN LEGEND - unless you have a '68 Road Runner coupe

So is the '68 RR coupe the only model with different color carpet?

And what was the deal? 

Option any color or body/interior?

lloyd3

FWIW...a late-year (SPD July 5th) 1968 C6B interior. I believe they called this "Frost Blue"?

My co-pilot these days. The armrests are dyed replacements BTW.  To my knowledge, the seatcovers are still original. From my history research for this car, it has always been adult-owned and always been garaged. Makes a big difference on the condition of the interiors. The carpet is a replacement, but it is a very good copy of the original color.

Mytur Binsdirti

armor64

that blue interior looks amazing. i LOVE that color.... if I didn't paint my car sublime green / black interior, it was going to be a bright blue with that interior. Great work!

472 R/T SE

Love the puppy dog in your hot rod.

Since my D, I tote my little Golden Retreiver EVERYWHERE.  Shes my service dog.

I'm sure Ill catch hell for toting her along in back, lol. She has a nice comforter to lay on and a water bed if needed, lol.

Your rig is super clean and nice!  Looks amazing!!!

lloyd3

Thank you all. You know, this blue car wouldn't have been my first choice 26-years ago, but it's grown on me over the years. The same for the exterior color. The dog can be a pain at times but she's normally pretty tidy and listens well. I don't like leaving her alone so she gets lots of rides in lots of vehicles, and since poodles don't shed, the clean-up after her is pretty minimal.