News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1966-67 Charger Registry Update

Started by FastbackJon, September 10, 2008, 11:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastbackJon

Finally an update for the 1966-67 Charger Registry!

Check it out:

http://www.1966-67chargerregistry.com/

Lots of new photos, new Chargers registered, new for sale section. Good stuff!

Please update your bookmarks. When the former server changed a few months ago to new a new provider a lot of the Registry stuff broke in transition, including scripts to run the site, new registrations, the Registry email address, and ultimately access to update the database. These are critical things for operation.

So the 1966-67 Charger Registry is now on it's own feet! Finally after five long years.

Questions/comments can be directed to admin@1966-67ChargerRegistry.com

Thanks!
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Red Ram

"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

I wonder did my kid register his ? 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

FastbackJon

FastbackJon

FastbackJon

Bumping this to the top again incase anyone missed it and still needs to update bookmarks.

New website has moved here:

http://www.1966-67chargerregistry.com

Thanks!

nharoot

Is the registry website still active?

69RTSE

I sent an email to Fastbackjon a few months ago and he said he is working on getting that website/registry back online.