News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Superbird 440-6 for sale on BAT

Started by Tuco, March 09, 2022, 08:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Pinballjim

I'm actively looking for a Bird.  I'm watching this but I already know it will go above of my budget.  I have no problem paying a fair price for one but with auction fees and the hype, I feel as though it will sell for too much for me.  BAT, eBay, Mecum, Barrett/Jackson...  It seems they all end in the sellers favor which is great for the seller but not so much for the buyer.

The car looks great.  Some cool stories in the comments of the listing.  The dealer badge on the trunk is fantastic!   It's funny, I know of several Superbirds in my area.  They're almost all Tor-Red.... 

Sean

Quote from: Pinballjim on March 11, 2022, 08:23:10 PM
I'm actively looking for a Bird.  I'm watching this but I already know it will go above of my budget.  I have no problem paying a fair price for one but with auction fees and the hype, I feel as though it will sell for too much for me.  BAT, eBay, Mecum, Barrett/Jackson...  It seems they all end in the sellers favor which is great for the seller but not so much for the buyer.

The car looks great.  Some cool stories in the comments of the listing.  The dealer badge on the trunk is fantastic!   It's funny, I know of several Superbirds in my area.  They're almost all Tor-Red.... 

If you don't mind me asking what's your budget? I'm searching for a Superbird or Daytona too. Reason I ask is if my budget is over yours if you pass on one would you please let me know about it? I'd appreciate it.

Tuco

Sean