News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who ended up with this one?

Started by kevink, January 02, 2022, 01:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevink

Good Afternoon,
     Anyone here end up with this car out of Alabama? Car sold a few years ago.
Thanks
Kevin

hemi-hampton

Wish I would of found it, I've drove all around the Gadsden area for Years looking for old cars. Seen many but was always short on funds. LEON.

kevink

Hemi-Hampton I missed the car due to being at a birthday party with no cell service. Have regretted it ever since. I want a triple green 1968.

hemi-hampton

I remember a old abandoned Junk Yard around Gadsden way back around 1990 that was full of old rustfree Mopars. When I came back a few years later, every car was still there except scattered empty spots where every Mopar was. I assume Stephens Bought them all. I remember another guy that had like a fence wall all around the edge of his Property that was made out of Mopars. All the way from the street, around back & up to the street again. He sez see that last one there on end, I say yeah, he sez just picked that one up the other day at Junk Yard for $50. He said while he was at Junk Yard he was watching as they were getting ready to recycle that car, I think 69 Roadrunner it was, they might of been getting ready to squish it into a small 3x3 square Box. He sez how much do you get for those scraped cars, they said $50 for the scrape metal & he said I'll give you $50 for it now & you don't even have to waste your time recycling it. They said OK because easier way to make the $50. I go look at the car & a nice solid rust free car. Might of been missing motor & trans & Interior but complete undamaged Body. I said Dammmmm Wish I was there to grab that for $50. This was way back around 1990 when scrape prices were only $50 for a car. Think it's $300 now. Anyways, anybody remember a guy that made a fence out of old Mopar Musclecars in the 90's in North East Alabama? LEON.