News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

the 'Baron hit 80,000!! yay!........

Started by Lightning, August 13, 2005, 11:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lightning

well, my '77 LeBaron hit 80,000 while on a pizza run tonight, I was doing about 75 in a 55, lol.  Anyways, just wanted tell y'all about that, even if it's a little stupid.
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

bull

IBsmokin

the last pizza dude that did 75 in a 55 with his lebaron!!!!! ;D

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

69bananabeast

I know how you feel . it's kind of a personal enjoyment thing though not many ppl are gonna care. On my roadtrip this past weekend my 96 suburban reached 200k miles  ;)
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

TheGhost

The Dart has over 150k, so, I'm not impressed.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

twilt

congrats on the cough.cough. accomplishment. here is a cookie.  so does that mean you are gonna scrap it and get a real 2 door mopar? maybe you could step up to a reliant k car.  how many payments do ya have left on that trash hauler anyway? hows the Hemi and 4 speed install coming?

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lowprofile

I'm not a big numbers guy but my ride just hit 794,686 miles this weekend. :thumbs:

Hey lighting 06, don't let "30 Minutes or Less" get you killed. Its only Pizza.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Lowprofile on August 15, 2005, 02:16:50 PM

Hey lighting 06, don't let "30 Minutes or Less" get you killed. Its only Pizza.
:iagree: Besides, you'll ruin your nice interior with splattered pizza sauce.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Quote from: twilt on August 15, 2005, 10:50:00 AM
congrats on the cough.cough. accomplishment. here is a cookie.   so does that mean you are gonna scrap it and get a real 2 door mopar? maybe you could step up to a reliant k car.   how many payments do ya have left on that trash hauler anyway? hows the Hemi and 4 speed install coming?

:METAL: :lol: :lol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lightning

man, Y'all are cruel! lol.  Well, the new plan is to find a somewhat-fuel efficient POS and start turning the LeBaron into a stock car (maybe get some frustration out while doing so)  I might keep the pieces I pull off it or put them for sale on Ebag...

twilt

Quote from: Lightning 06 on August 16, 2005, 11:00:57 AM
man, Y'all are cruel! lol.....   I might keep the pieces I pull off it or put them for sale on Ebag...
just a reminder that i am just bustin your balls with my comments. no harm intended.
are you going to list the parts under "boats and accessories" ?? 

IBsmokin

not me I was out right sassing you!!!  LOL
uhm I think it would go under hoopty and buckets!!

twilt

IBsmokin and Lightning06 in the same post! thats a dangerous combo (worse than the  silver r/t, drache, and ghoste trifecta)

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: twilt on August 15, 2005, 10:50:00 AM
congrats on the cough.cough. accomplishment. here is a cookie.   so does that mean you are gonna scrap it and get a real 2 door mopar? maybe you could step up to a reliant k car.   how many payments do ya have left on that trash hauler anyway? hows the Hemi and 4 speed install coming?

:lol:

Drache

Quote from: twilt on August 16, 2005, 09:53:05 PM
IBsmokin and Lightning06 in the same post! thats a dangerous combo (worse than the   silver r/t, drache, and ghoste trifecta)

Wha? Me? Lil ol me? What did I ever do to anyone?  :devil:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

KMPX2

I saw pizza guy almost kill himself & the guy he hit trying to make up time.

KMPX2

Oh yea I almost forgot since then I pick-up my own pizza

twilt

Quote from: Drache on August 16, 2005, 10:15:03 PM
Quote from: twilt on August 16, 2005, 09:53:05 PM
IBsmokin and Lightning06 in the same post! thats a dangerous combo (worse than the  silver r/t, drache, and ghoste trifecta)

Wha? Me? Lil ol me? What did I ever do to anyone?  :devil:
Ya havent done a thing really. However, it is hard to find a thread that one of you three ,  hasn`t  posted in. LOL ;)

Lightning

either way, the poor thing is ending up as a race car.   who knows, maybe in a couple years I might end up with a 4-door '68 or '69 Coronet just to see what y'all would say, lol!