News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

R/T specialties

Started by ht4spd307, July 13, 2021, 08:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ht4spd307

Hello all i was looking for some clips and other stuff and was recommended RT specialties so i placed a bit of an order last week with these guys I've paid for the order & shipping but haven't received any confirmation of the order  from the company i send an email but still no reply are these guys okay or should i be concerned  :shruggy: :shruggy:

b5blue

No worry they have been good for many years, just give them a call.

Alaskan_TA

They were at the Carlisle show selling in person for days.

Patience.  ;)

ht4spd307

Thanks guys that's a relief just didn't know their reputation I probably should have checked first

Lennard

If I remember correctly, it's a 1 man operation... so patience is needed.

68RT440

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from Tom over the last couple of years, probably close to 20 orders since 2016. I never received emails with tracking or any communications which made me nervous the first couple of times, but every single order showed up at my door step 3 days after ordering like clock work.
1968 Charger R/T, matching numbers 440/727, black with green top and interior, currently getting restored by me

ht4spd307

Finally got my order today took a while but a big shout out to Tom for doing a great job at putting my order together and posted it at a reasonable rate thank you

Kern Dog

The man was at a Mopar show in Van Nuys several years ago. I saw him and told him that I had bought some stuff from him  (At a show a month prior) that was in my luggage when it was stolen from the back of my truck.
He offered to cut the prices to give me a break. What a nice guy!