News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

**HELP!!! - Color Combo??? Wheels??? Vinyl or no Vinyl???

Started by HITMAN 149, February 23, 2007, 01:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68chrgrwife

you boys and your toys.....we are trying to work on wiring right now...it is such a mess...then reading wbout the one car whose wiring blew up I'm wondering if we should break down and get all new wires....HHMMMM????
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

HITMAN 149

actually that's on my list also..just didn't mention it. my friend said he was gonna scope out how bad/good the wiring was & take it from there?!?!? :o from what i hear it's money well $pent (new wiring)
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

68chrgrwife

our is decent looking but not much was working when we got the car, so we don't know if the wiring is shot to begin with.  it'll cost over $1000 for dash and engine wires (complete set).  Just a big ouch for us...since we gave money to a place to do this all for us and they scammmed us and now we are paying for everything else out of our pocket...they claimed bancruptsy and closed down.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

HITMAN 149

OUCH!!!!!!!! man that sucks!!!!! that's when you hunt them down where they live!!!!!! :devil:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

68chrgrwife

yeah, the bad thing is that both hubby and I worked for him!  I was his assistant and hubby did mechanic work for him on his days off from the Navy.  Hubby even worked on his own car trying to get it done.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

RJS

I vote for the very first picture you posted :yesnod:, grey on a 68-69 Charger looks like purple on a 68-69 Charger :rotz:. NOT RIGHT!! 

Nacho-RT74

I just vote about VINYL ON IT!!!! no matter if same body color or contrast, but definitelly VINYL IT!!!
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

HITMAN 149

man.......... the american racing website is SOOOOOO SLOW?!?!?!?!?!? and i have high speed cable internet!!!!!!!!!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT