News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can I post info on a new product for our Mopars?

Started by LeesRT, April 22, 2021, 06:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

Where can I post info on a new product for our Mopars?  Let me know if it's allowed and where I can post some info.

Thanks.

LeesRT

Well, I'll post it here.  If it's not allowed, please delete this.

The company name is Nordic American Performance Products. They've developed a new valve cover. I've been involved helping them. The pictures I'm posting are of the small block Mopar stuff, but big block stuff is on the way as well. As you can see, it's a "two piece" system with a decorative lid. If you are interested in commenting on this product, please search Nordic American Performance Products on Facebook and leave a message or ask your questions. If you like these, we need to let them know. They are pitching this to Mopar soon and hope to get enough interest to proceed.

moparstuart

wow great idea   , would be interested in seeing the BB ones 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

LeesRT

The owner said he's willing to do custom logs as well.

426HemiChick

Quote from: LeesRT on April 22, 2021, 08:10:31 PM

Hi Lee,                 24 April 2021

Neat Idea. Always wanted something like that for our Hemi's; they are messy when trying to check/adjust valves. Changing plugs is also messy, unless you have seals to keep oil from getting into the area surrounding the plug tubes. Those were invented about 53 years ago.

I'll show my ignorance: What are logs?

Nice looking product. Wishing you all success with it.

Best Always,

Christine for the 426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court

HANDM

Quote from: 426HemiChick on April 24, 2021, 11:50:34 PM
Quote from: LeesRT on April 22, 2021, 08:10:31 PM

Hi Lee,                 24 April 2021

Neat Idea. Always wanted something like that for our Hemi's; they are messy when trying to check/adjust valves. Changing plugs is also messy, unless you have seals to keep oil from getting into the area surrounding the plug tubes. Those were invented about 53 years ago.

I'll show my ignorance: What are logs?

Nice looking product. Wishing you all success with it.

Best Always,

Christine for the 426 Hemi Chicks

I'm assuming he meant "logos"

As for the VC's it's a great idea but I think that if you take the top off of would the seal to the head also be broken? If they bolted to the head independently then that problem (if it is one ) would be alleviated.

426HemiChick

Quote from: HANDM on April 25, 2021, 11:53:26 AM

I'm assuming he meant "logos"

As for the VC's it's a great idea but I think that if you take the top off of would the seal to the head also be broken? If they bolted to the head independently then that problem (if it is one ) would be alleviated.

Hi Frank,                      25 April 2021

I think you're correct, "Logos" be it. Where's my brain? Oh, I'm sitting on it.

Those are right nice logos in the photos.

Looked at the photos again and it appears you nailed it. The top should come off independently of the bolts holding the VC to the head. That should be a minor design change.

Thanks Frank. Have a friend coming over today to help reinstall the bumpers that were removed 50 + years ago. Now, if only we can find the bolts.

Best Always,

426 Hemi Chicks
Veteran - US Navy  Ex-Smoker (05 Mar 69) 55 years, heading for 100, 45 to go. Still lots to learn, lots to make up for. Weren't no angel. Fugitive from Southlake TX's Kangaroo Court