News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Year one vent session.

Started by c00nhunterjoe, April 16, 2021, 09:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

Ordered a part from year one over the weekend. I love how they take your money the instant you click purchase but then tell you it will be up to 4 weeks before they even ship your item.... if it takes you 4 weeks to have a guy walk down a hallway and drop my part in a box, you should close up shop and give up. Its crap like this that makes people order from amazon and ebay.

70 sublime

Ouch

I ordered a set of rear leaf springs , a 6 quart oil pan for a 440 and a 4 speed tunnel hump all for my 70 Charger from Summit racing
I placed the order 10:00 pm on Tuesday and had the stuff in my front yard by lunch time on Thursday
Oh yea it also had to come up from the States to Canada to get here
Can not beat that  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Did not get billed til the parts got here
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Bronzedodge

I added them to my blacklist years ago.  The only downside is some things are only available through them, like the M&H dash harness.
Mopar forever!

c00nhunterjoe

I ordered a 6 pack air cleaner base from them. Ordered everything else i need from multiple other stores. I will have everythint else by this thursday and the base wont ship til who knows when... i may cancel it and get a refund and order it from another vendor.

c00nhunterjoe

So after 6 phone calls and 3 emails, this is the response i get tonight. Yet if you go on their website right now, the 6 pack air cleaner base is still for sale, and actually on sale today. Yet i cant have one 7 freaking days after ordering. Never again will i deal with year one. All of my other air cleaner parts have been delivered from other vendors and now im stuck thanks to them.

Kern Dog

I understand frustration.
I also understand that in big companies, rarely does ONE person handle all aspects of the business. The guy that wrote that email probably isn't the company I.T. guy or the Inventory supervisor.  Maybe he sent a memo/email to the department and that the issue will be resolved soon?

c00nhunterjoe

7 days with a 48 hour max sshipping policy and a handlefull of unreturned phone calls and emails on a part that showed in stock. Not drop shipped.