News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got an extra 300,000 for a 70 charger?

Started by MoparMike68, March 01, 2021, 11:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: JB400 on March 02, 2021, 12:41:20 PM
Funny that they left the indent for the wiper motor in the firewall.  Nice car though. 

I was thinking the same thing.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

GT

Lots here to like or not.  I think the engine looks fantastic and clean.  But it kills me with a build like this that they did not address the wiper motor firewall location... big oversight and a huge distraction from the engine.   The radiator cover is nice, but proportionally a little large IMHO.

I like what they did with the trim (black), and leaving door handles on it.

I appreciate the console work, specifically the switches/etc. hidden.

I think the location/etc. of the oil catch can behind the oil pan sump is clever - have not seen that before.  Easy drain valve.  Nice.

Grill is a fail.  As is tail light panel (which does look clean) But both are too much of a departure from stock (like fuel filler).

Overall, it is a very nice looking build - i would drive it and compliment the owner.   Just fix the grill and firewall :)
1970 Dodge Charger ==> V10
2012 Charger SRT8

chargervert

i'm feeling pretty good about my 70 Charger R/T Daytona stock car project. Unfortunately someone cut up a real 70 Charger R/T to make that one too,but it wasn't me. My car has a full Nascar chassis under it. My engine,chassis and body aero package are all proven to be good to more than 200 MPH. I am trying to do the opposite,that they did on this car,and put more Charger back into the racecar.