News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

old DC.com versus new DC.com

Started by CB, May 22, 2006, 01:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

I miss the boat guy Kindersvlat  or  kindersflat what ever his name was.  He has a bitchen boat and some awesome lake pictures!! :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Lightning

Quote from: JimShine on May 23, 2006, 07:19:29 PM
I love the new site. It is missing some features, but man, notice how reliable it is? Remember with the old board every couple of months the board would go down for a few days? Come back and all the info was lost? Or how about once more than 20 people were on the site would slow down to a crawl and time your computer out? A great feature is the built in picture hosting. That mikes life easier for most of you without host or Photobucket accounts. This board is far superior.

This is true, it's even easy to access on my cell phone!
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

hemigeno

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on May 23, 2006, 04:20:02 PM

ps- I also think Geno should get full Moderation privelage. It can't be just Chris alone 'ya know.  :nana:

Are you the one I should thank...  errrr... blame for my recent promotion?  :P

I agree, this board is better IMHO, if for no other reason than no crashes.  Much better organized too, and I love having the Aero forum - especially since the need for  :smash: has dropped.  Some of you guys *cough* OM *cough* just liked watching the train wrecks though...

69_500

Train wrecks are fun to watch, however the Aero section is greatly improved in the last oh lets say 2 months or so. A lot nicer comments and such being thrown about.

A Thai Partner huh, nothing wrong with that. I just don't run into many people who are intersted in Thai things here in America. Tell your partner that there is at least 3 Chargers in Thailand that I know of. 2 in Chiang Mai, and 1 in Bangkok.

BigBlockSam

Quote  just liked watching the train wrecks though 
:yesnod:

gongrats Geno or condolences on your promotion.    :cheers:

this is a much better site then the old one. thanks for the great job on it dad.  ;D

and the Aero section is just  :musik010: :boogie: :boogie:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Steve P.

Quote from: Ponch on May 23, 2006, 04:04:17 PM
Quote from: RD on May 23, 2006, 04:02:36 PM
Quote from: Ponch on May 23, 2006, 02:19:23 PM
Quote from: CB on May 23, 2006, 12:25:13 AM
69_500 :  it's because I have a thai partner, that's all :)

Partner? as in faegola? a finocc?

is that some foreign language you are speaking there?  ???

as a matter of fact it is.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

Quote from: Ponch on May 23, 2006, 04:04:17 PM
Quote from: RD on May 23, 2006, 04:02:36 PM
Quote from: Ponch on May 23, 2006, 02:19:23 PM
Quote from: CB on May 23, 2006, 12:25:13 AM
69_500 :  it's because I have a thai partner, that's all :)

Partner? as in faegola? a finocc?

is that some foreign language you are speaking there?  ???

as a matter of fact it is.

FINOCCIO.... I think that was the dialect of the Italians I know. It means queer. An I can tell you the finooc would not have made it out of town alive. NO WAY, not a captain especially....

Mojo, are you trying to tell us something with your new display??   :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Big Lebowski

The old site? Hopefully, that somebody has tied all our T-shirts together and used them for a rope to escape from the jail that he (Jessie) should be in.

I also loved the political humor section, it was great untill I completely wrecked it. :D
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Ponch ®

Quote from: Steve P. on May 29, 2006, 11:06:32 PM

"it's the medication...screws with your head"
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Steve P.

Quote from: Ponch on May 31, 2006, 12:58:08 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on May 29, 2006, 11:06:32 PM

"it's the medication...screws with your head"

Hahaha...  He got his MEDICATION.............  Now he'll be a producer for the show...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ChargerBill

I agree, the new site runs much smoother and has less conflict among members than the old one....EXCEPT for those one or two members who cannot let bygones be bygones, 'aghemnealjcoughsneeze' but I'm not mentioning any names here... :rotz:

Kudos to Troy and Chris and congrats to Geno...

BTW: Do you need any help with the new look implementation Troy?
Life is a highway...

Troy

Quote from: ChargerBill on May 31, 2006, 06:23:49 PM
BTW: Do you need any help with the new look implementation Troy?
As a matter of fact... yes.

I'll be in touch.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

resq302

Troy,

If I can be of any assisance, let me know.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

diego-ted

I am not here as often as I was on the old board.  This forum is a lot tamer then the old board, which was like a free for all, run what you brung, anything goes kind of place.  I kind of miss that type of tude.   

Diego
Diego

American Steel, Mopars and Hogs You gotta love it.
http://www.freewebs.com/diego_tedsamericansteel