News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Charger............Buick Style.

Started by BigBlackDodge, August 13, 2005, 09:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlackDodge

6 piece chrome plated plastic NON- functional ports. :rotz:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-DODGE-CHARGER-UNIVERSAL-PORT-HOLES_W0QQitemZ7992162740QQcategoryZ33654QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thinkin about gettin these for my '70! :P................and what a steal, I mean deal at 150.00 bucks!

BBD

IBsmokin

well if you do please show pics, its kinda hard to appreciate them on that beastly looking bucket.

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: IBsmokin on August 13, 2005, 09:37:18 PM
well if you do please show pics, its kinda hard to appreciate them on that beastly looking bucket.

I'm joking!!!!!!! ;D

BBD

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

IBsmokin

*wiping sweat off of fourhead*  shhhhhhoooooo, wo you had me going, thought you really was gonna ruin a beautiful 1970 front end.

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TheGhost

They remind anyone else of 71 'Cuda gills, only uglier?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

martinihenry

Classy. A non-functional gewgaw that is stuck on with 3M adhesive tape. Doesn't seem right on a classic Charger, but surprisingly, doesn't look bad on the new "Charger-Wagen" VOMIT! :icon_smile_dead:
1969 Dodge Charger 318 (2 doors only, thank you very much)
1972 Dodge W-200 4X4 "PowerWagon"
...Only Dodge in my garage!

RD

those suppliers need to concentrate on their target market.  ya know, stupid people.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander