News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car Covers

Started by 70sixpkrt, December 28, 2020, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sixpkrt

What car covers are people using for inside the garage for a Charger? Looking for a good one but I don't want to break the bank.

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

AKcharger

Dont know brand but experience to pay $75+ for a decent one that will notscrarch paint

gtx6970

Ive been looking for a nice one myself.

I'm leaning towards Beverly Hillls Motoring accessories or California Car Cover co.

Either way it will be lined to help protect from dings and dust . My car is stored indoors so outdoor elements protection is not my concern

DownZero

I got one from car covers.com  Fits good and haven't noticed any scratching issues. Decently priced with free shipping.

gtx6970

Quote from: DownZero on December 29, 2020, 08:03:01 AM
I got one from car covers.com  Fits good and haven't noticed any scratching issues. Decently priced with free shipping.

is it a sung fit?

I currently have a generic Budge cover a good friend gave me.
It covers it , but is WAY to big and doesn't do a very good job of dust protection either. About the only reason I put it on is to protect it in case I need to see something on the car while in the garage

DownZero

Surprisingly it fit pretty well. Not really snug but its not oversized either. Elastic hems in front and back. Think I got the basic cover since I store the car inside only. I would buy another if this one wears out but can't see that happening any time soon since its not out in the weather.