News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chris is selling some stuff some Chargers too

Started by 70 sublime, December 20, 2020, 11:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Back N Black

Kern Dog

I used to buy Dusters like that for an average of $500 each!

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

70 sublime

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 21, 2020, 01:02:07 AM

And how much do you think they would be worth now if you drove 2 hours each way to drag them home and put 4 tires on them that held air ?
A lot of effort in them to get that far
I would want to make at least $500 over what I had to pay for them in the first place to do all that
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Kern Dog

Quote from: Mopar Nut on December 21, 2020, 03:13:55 AM
Quote from: Kern Dog on December 21, 2020, 01:02:07 AM

With no titles?
Yes, most of them. Getting a title here in California is actually very easy. It was a rare thing for me to actually get a title when I bought a car.

cbrestorations

Yeah I'm not making much, maybe 5-600 a car and that's with tires and travel. The smasher is running and whatever doesn't sell they will smash. Owner who did run the yard was a high dollar guy and hardly anything left the yard. I bought a 68,69,70 charger out of there 2 years ago but I paid for them...now he has since past away and family is clearing yard out to mine the land. They are scrappers too and have all the machinery to smoosh up some cars. They already smashed over 300 cars one of which was a 70 t/a challenger. I'm allowed to come in and buy cars cuz I did pony up before and the previous owner did like me so I'm just trying to pull some of the Mopars out. It's a private yard, hate dealing with tire kickers and they are hardly ever there so I have to always schedule a time to pick up a car.

70 sublime

Quote from: cbrestorations on December 21, 2020, 07:36:46 PM
Yeah I'm not making much, maybe 5-600 a car and that's with tires and travel. The smasher is running and whatever doesn't sell they will smash. Owner who did run the yard was a high dollar guy and hardly anything left the yard. I bought a 68,69,70 charger out of there 2 years ago but I paid for them...now he has since past away and family is clearing yard out to mine the land. They are scrappers too and have all the machinery to smoosh up some cars. They already smashed over 300 cars one of which was a 70 t/a challenger. I'm allowed to come in and buy cars cuz I did pony up before and the previous owner did like me so I'm just trying to pull some of the Mopars out. It's a private yard, hate dealing with tire kickers and they are hardly ever there so I have to always schedule a time to pick up a car.

I was wondering if there were any second gen Chargers in there if it was a time capsule kind of place with a bit of everything
But it seems you already moved them  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green