News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow! So THIS is where everyone has been!

Started by Afflyer, August 12, 2005, 08:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

???  After I don't know HOW many times I've tried to log onto the old D-C.com website and end up frustrated, I search the web and find good ol' Chris' e-mail address.  He pointed me to the new site.  I must say it sure looks different!  This is going to take some gettin used to, considering how I was used to seeing the old site was layed out.

Can someone tell me why the old D-C site was taken down?  Did it fall apart due to lack of $$$? 

Hope this site stays long and strong!  All hail the DodgeCharger website!!!!

Bradley  :icon_smile_approve:
"It's better to ground and head into the wind, than to break wind and head into the ground."
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

bull

The old site was not taken down it imploded, and I would say it imploded due to a lack of maintenance and interest by its owner.

At any rate, Troy is our new emperor and he whacks us across the back of the head with his staff a little harder and more frequently now. Which is good because we enjoy the experience as much as he does.

dart3404

Drache

ALL HAIL TROY, EMPEROR OF DOGECHARGER.COM AND LEADER OF THE EXILES!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Charger_Fan

Quote from: bull on August 12, 2005, 09:46:00 PM

At any rate, Troy is our new emperor and he whacks us across the back of the head with his staff a little harder and more frequently now. Which is good because we enjoy the experience as much as he does.
I didn't know you were such a masochist, Bull. :lol:

Welcome to the site Bradley, glad you made it!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)