News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A place for some cool random charger pics...

Started by MoparMike68, September 05, 2020, 08:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparMike68

A thread to get away from it all
Internet, magazine, old photo album let's see em...

MoparMike68

MoparMike68

MoparMike68

MoparMike68

MoparMike68

MoparMike68

MoparMike68

Ha! Been there done that...maybe there's some we forgot  :lol: :lol: :lol:

MoparMike68

Ahh What the hell  :shruggy:
1970 dodge super charger concept car

Kern Dog

That Charger from Bullitt with all of the camera equipment on it....Look at how sucked in the tires look on the car. I recall that they supposedly put smaller tires on the car to slow it down but those look like tires you'd find on a Volkswagen!

jakeallcars

If you watch the very beginning of the chase, the views those cameras are set up for in the above picture, were never shown.

MoparMike68

It was noted that the brakes went out during the chase scene and Bill Hickman the stunt driver loses control
and clips a camera fixed to a parked vehicle.
The car was new   :lol:
Also mentioned If you drove a MOPAR in those days, unlike slack and loose seatbelts of today, the seatbelts bolted you to the vehicle. If you had a manual trans, one could focus on driving and shifting, keeping the car under control, instead of worrying about sliding around in your seat. What's your opinion on that? I don't remember using seatbelts on the classics.