News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

might only make sense to new englanders

Started by mikepmcs, May 11, 2006, 04:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Four guys are driving cross-country together, one from Maine, one from Vermont, one from New Hampshire, and the last one is from Massachusetts.

A bit down the road the man from Maine starts to pull potatoes from his bag and throws them out the window.

The man from New Hampshire turns to him and asks, "What the hell are you doing?"

The man from  Maine says, "Man, we have so many of these damned things in Maine, I'm getting sick of looking at them!"

A few miles down the road, the man from Vermont begins pulling bottles of Maple syrup from his bag and throwing them out the window.

The man from New Hampshire asks "What are you doing that for?"

The man from Vermont replies, "Man, we have so many of these damned jugs in Vermont I'm sick of looking at them!"

Inspired by the others, the man from New Hampshire opens the car door and pushes the man from Massachusetts out. :icon_smile_big:

No offense to the mass boys on the site but you know that's funny!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

mikepmcs

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 11, 2006, 04:28:29 PM
Must have been a Red Sox fan.  :D

Don't you mean a Yankees fan and yes I am a Yankees fan.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

MassCharger73

1973 Charger

mikepmcs

MassCharger73

Did you here the one about the curse of the Yankees outfield ? ::)
1973 Charger

mikepmcs

MassCharger73

Oh don't worry, Georgie will buy you a new outfielder. He's like Santa Claus.
1973 Charger