News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any of you Wing guys ever see this car around?

Started by Lowprofile, May 18, 2006, 08:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

I would love to see more pics and read any history about this car. Thanks!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

myrt70

I saw that car a few years back in one of the Mopar Magazines. I think it was in the Mopar collectors guide.
70 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Rolling_Thunder

clone ---     saw hom at the Spring Fling a couple years ago...    he lives in AZ i believe
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

69_500

Wasn't that car in a magazine about 2-3 years ago as well?

Troy

Here it is at the Mopar Nats in 2004. You can see on the sign that it says it's a 1970. I can get larger pics if necessary. I didn't really inspect it all that well and I think these are the only two pictures I have.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Lowprofile

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Howie

The guys wife bought him a V10 crate motor for his birthday or aniversary and that`s how it started. There was a write up in a mopar mag about it.

Big Kahuna

http://www.moparwiki.com - MoparWiki Project
http://aeromopars.ning.com/ - Aero Mopar Photos & Videos
http://mopardragracing.ning.com/ - Mopar Drag Racing Photo, Videos, Events

Lowprofile

That Viper Drivetrain looks right at home in a Charger. Does anyone make a kit to install that set-up, or are you "on your own" with fabrication?  ???

Just curious.....I don't think I could afford the spark plug wires on that engine!  :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Ghoste

I think you are pretty much free to do it any way you want. ;) :icon_smile_big:

wingcar builder

HEY!!! IT'S THE TEENY-BOPPER LOOKING WHERE HE PARKED HIS "FREE"  400 MILE DAYTONA!! LOL!!!

THE CHARGER PUNK

nope the guy who built the viper gts 68 charger had 2 move the firewall abck and everything