News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does you still have a fender tag or build sheet for your Charger ?

Started by 70 sublime, August 04, 2020, 06:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you still have a fender tag or build sheet for your Charger ?

Still have the original fender tag
Still have original build sheet
Still have original fender tag and build sheet
Have nothing but the VIN on the dash

70 sublime

Quote from: 68RT440 on August 28, 2020, 09:29:02 PM
Quote from: 70 sublime on August 28, 2020, 08:44:38 AM
Quote from: 68RT440 on August 28, 2020, 08:29:22 AM
We have the fender tag but no build sheet for our '68 R/T. It's got the matching numbers engine with a replaced 727 from a '69 New Yorker and the original 8 3/4 rear end. Black car, green vinyl top, green interior and white bumblebee stripe.

Do you have a picture to share of your car ?

None of it in the original combination. The son of the original owner dyed the top black and changed the rear stripe once the car became his. Car is now a bare shell that I'm about to start bodywork on. I'm going back to the original color combination as I think it's pretty unique.

That is why I wanted to see a picture as thought it was different than normally see  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

bakerhillpins

Was fortunate enough to have both with my car.

Quote from: Challenger340 on August 06, 2020, 10:49:43 AM
I think maybe a disproportional number that still have the stuff/equity in the thread are responding..... whereas those that do not ? are merely moving on disinterested because they don't ?

I'd have to agree with you. I think in some way's it's become less about being able to know something about the car and a cool piece of history and it's sorta club/clique-ish because is primarily perceived as a way to increase value of a car.  I have a hand in that since I'm willing to pay more for that type of documentation.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

cp-chargr/6

2 broadcast sheets (given to me by prev owner) and the fender tag (in the car), all match. Remarkable, as the guy/s putting the interior had to hide a bottle of whiskey in the passenger's side rear quarter, under the rear window, and cover it with the interior panel!  :lol: :lol: (Mopar's Collector Guide, Sep 2008, pp 150-154). Restored to the broadcast sheet indications, and still +95% original...

Here's the fender tag, a lot of empty real state, not a lot of options  :lol:. You might see something unusual on it, but then if you check my username...

Kern Dog

Puzbie

I have the original fender tag, build sheet, Hand written sales document (original owners name removed), numbers matching engine, trans, and body numbers.

Original B3 SE 383 with Factory Cruise, Rear Defrost, and Towing Package as some of the rarer options...