News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

9th annual Charger Fever All Dodge Charger Weekend - El Dorado, Ks

Started by Todd Wilson, May 18, 2006, 12:15:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Join us September 16 & 17, 2006 at El Dorado Kansas for the All Dodge Charger weekend.   All info can be found at........

http://www.chargerfever.com/

Todd

Todd Wilson

We're coming up on 1 month away! All systems are go! Newsletters will be out soon. CARS will be playing at the saturday night drive in for us.

www.chargerfever.com

Todd

BB1

:bump:

I'll be there both days.  ;D

If you miss it... you'll be sorry.  :rotz:

You have a map Todd, I'm coming down from KCK.
Delete my profile

moparguy01

im working on my charger gonna try to have it ready to go broke driving from Northern MN down to eldo. I better get some kinda long distance award damnit! no i dont care really. itll just be a damn fun road trip!

WINGMAN

I will be going again this year again for sure, But i cant decide witch to take the Daytona or C500 :icon_smile_question:      Jay.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

Todd Wilson

Quote from: cudahob3 on August 14, 2006, 03:49:32 PM
:bump:

I'll be there both days.  ;D

If you miss it... you'll be sorry.  :rotz:

You have a map Todd, I'm coming down from KCK.

http://www.chargerfever.com/eldmap.htm

Dont pay attention to the green outline.    For you get on I-35 and head south to ELD and get off at that exit 71 and then to the motels. Just down the street  a ways is the museum where the show will be. Looks like I will need to update the drive in theater and add it to the map as well. Its not that far from the motels and an easy drive to and from.

El Dorado is a laid back town with no big city headaches of traffic and so forth. Things slow down as the sun sets. Cops will patrol the motel parking lots at night. Theres plenty of room behind the motels for trucks and trailers and plenty of room to unload at the museum across the street.

Remember this is a FREE show and we do not care what your Charger looks like! Bring any Charger you want to bring and if it dont run or roll put it on a trailer and bring it!!!!!!! ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

Todd

Todd Wilson

Quote from: WINGMAN on August 14, 2006, 06:50:10 PM
   I will be going again this year again for sure, But i cant decide witch to take the Daytona or C500 :icon_smile_question:      Jay.

Bring Both!!!!!!    :icon_smile_big:

Todd

BB1

Well I only have a EFI 318 Dodge Ram Truck to bring soooo.....  :rotz:  ;D
Delete my profile

Todd Wilson

Just a fast update. There are still a few rooms available at the host motel.   Got word that the 2 shows at the drive in saturday night will be  CARS and then Talledega Nights as the 2nd movie.   We had a blast last year at the drive in. Was neat to see the place filled with old cars and most of them were Chargers!!!!!!!!!

Todd

Blue Pentastar

Hey Todd it is getting close. Looking forward to those two movies at the drive in. I am possibly going to be pulling a two car gooseneck trailer this year. I will try to get there early enough to get unloaded and parked out of the way. Bringing mine and Dave Bryds 69 if I get the trailer.

Mike
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

41husk

I would really like to go to this but I think it is about a 6 hour drive from St. Louis,  I just don't know if either car would make it?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Blue Pentastar on August 29, 2006, 01:35:03 PM
Hey Todd it is getting close. Looking forward to those two movies at the drive in. I am possibly going to be pulling a two car gooseneck trailer this year. I will try to get there early enough to get unloaded and parked out of the way. Bringing mine and Dave Bryds 69 if I get the trailer.

Mike

Glad you are going to make it.   That trailer will be nice to have.

Heres a 2 car trailer a guy I know has thats a bumper pull. He hauls 2 Power Wagons on it  and has a friend with the same trailer that hauls Mopar Muscle cars. Says it pulls great! The Power Wagons would be a lot heavier then Chargers.

Todd

Todd Wilson

Quote from: 41husk on August 29, 2006, 01:41:42 PM
I would really like to go to this but I think it is about a 6 hour drive from St. Louis,  I just don't know if either car would make it?

Sure they will!   Just get in and go!!!!!!!

Todd

41husk

I may have to give it a shot. If I do I may need a cell # so someone can come get me if I break down :'(
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BB1

I think I will rent an 06 Dodge Charger and drive down, nobody will recognize me then.  :D
Delete my profile

Todd Wilson

Just an update........

Motel still has rooms and they have EXTENDED THE RESERVATION DATE  to SEPTEMBER 5!!!!!!!!!   You can still call to reserve a room and get the special Charger Rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CARS is still the first movie and the 2nd movie may or may not be Tg.  Nights. Due to the movie doing so well at the box office  most theaters are still playing it and they get exclusive rights to show the movie while the drive in takes the back seat on new stuff.

Todd

Blue Pentastar

Hey Todd when do they think they will know about the second movie it is getting close. looking forward to getting to Kansas again. Did I hear Rocky say he may have to move the event or change it next year or is that just hear say? I figured you would know.

Mike Schrader
04 Chrysler 300M Special

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Blue Pentastar on September 07, 2006, 04:17:18 PM
Hey Todd when do they think they will know about the second movie it is getting close. looking forward to getting to Kansas again. Did I hear Rocky say he may have to move the event or change it next year or is that just hear say? I figured you would know.

Mike Schrader

Last I knew there is going to be a 2nd movie but it was unknown what it would be.   

Only 1 week away. Still rooms at the motel for those that havent reserved yet. Gas prices have dropped a lot here in Kansas.

As for moving the show next year I do not know yet. The museum has a new director and we are not sure if it will be there or somewhere else in El Dorado.

Todd

REDNECK

im going. it will be my 4th or 5th time and i have had fun all times. it a good show. i will be selling parts.

MOPARHOUND!

Plan on being there.  No Chargers running at the moment.  Have this crazy idea of just trailering the White 71 Charger R/T to El Dorado.  Trailer has some extra space, so would be selling some stuff, and possibly buying some stuff.

2 items for sure going are:

71 Charger HideAway headlight setup.

68 Charger/B-body console with new shell.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

Todd Wilson

Quote from: MOPARHOUND! on September 11, 2006, 10:47:48 AM
Plan on being there.  No Chargers running at the moment.  Have this crazy idea of just trailering the White 71 Charger R/T to El Dorado.  Trailer has some extra space, so would be selling some stuff, and possibly buying some stuff.

Bring it on the trailer! We dont care if it runs or not!     :icon_smile_big:

Todd

buttermilksloth

I'll be there fo sho!  I'll probably drag RD along, as well.

hound, it will be easier for you to just drop it off at my house when it's on the trailer.  and you can take my yellow car in exchange.

Proud member of the Kansas Mafia

Blue Pentastar

Hey Todd

Were getting close now. The two car trailer fell thru so I will just bring my 69. Be there friday afternoon.

Mike
04 Chrysler 300M Special

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Blue Pentastar on September 13, 2006, 09:55:35 PM
Hey Todd

Were getting close now. The two car trailer fell thru so I will just bring my 69. Be there friday afternoon.

Mike

We'll be there! There will be some friday afternoon things to take care of for Rocky and I will be there about 5pm for preregistraton at the motel.

Everything looks good. Have had lots of calls for swap meet questions.  The weather should work out for us this weekend. I think we may have some rain thusday night and into friday a little bit but the weekend looks good.

Todd

REDNECK

ill be in a white dodge 3/4 ton with a trailer in the swapmet area :icon_smile_big:

B5 Charger

I'll be there Saturday & Sunday but only to swap parts.  My Charger is all broken down still.   :'(  Be sure to bring some money and buy my stuff!!!!!

Todd Wilson

The Chargers are rolling into El Dorado this evening. Spent some time at the host motel welcoming people as they arrived.

The famous Larry Lyles rolls in..........

More photo's tomorrow!

Todd

Todd Wilson

We are having a good time at El Dorado.  2 Daytona's and a 69 Hemi 500 car among lots of other cars!  Not to late to show up  for sundays show!  Time to go eat supper and get ready for the drive in!!!   Good to see everyone from the forum today!

Todd