News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

coffee & cars 2022

Started by lloyd3, April 09, 2022, 12:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lloyd3

Nice Spring day here for a car show...

The place was packed upon our arrival. Any later and we'd of been in the jingweeds.

A nice 70 Roadrunner painted in almost the same color as my '68. Tried to get the paint code but missed the owner (should have checked the fender tag). It's actually his wife's father's car from Nebraska and they kept it in the family after his passing.

The ricers were really hitting it hard on the road in front of things, but no cops (at least not before we left).

A minor complaint, no coffee anymore and only one side-door bathroom available for the whole assembly. I grumped about it to the staff and they finally let me use the indoor facilities.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Cool shots.  The RR looks like EB3 Ice Blue Metallic
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on April 09, 2022, 03:43:32 PM
Cool shots.  The RR looks like EB3 Ice Blue Metallic
the Birdables Original Color   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

lloyd3

There were several other Mopars there this time. Another Charger in Plum Crazy (a '69 non-R/T that I didn't get a chance to get a good look at), a nice 340 Twister Duster, a restified '71 Challenger with a modern hemi (I believe), and a later Roadrunner (73?) but the crowd seemed to be dominated by the usual mix of Corvettes, Mustangs and other California-transplant cars, a McLaren, a Ferrari, lots of Nissan and Mitsubishi GTs, a GT 40 kit car, etc.  As usual, the older cars and their owners didn't hang around too long. As the circus-like atmosphere began to crank up and things started to get a little crowded (& strange, sadly), the older early-birds began to depart.  My son had other obligations too, so we were gone by 10:30.

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69rtse4spd

TexasStroker

Thanks for sharing the pics!
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!