News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Concept Challenger surprise visit

Started by hemi68charger, May 15, 2006, 10:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Just got this email link from a club member on a surprise visit by the concept Chally...

Just read that the Dodge Challenger Concept made a surprised visit at a Friday evening cruise in Toluca Lake, California.  Someone posted the info and pictures on a forum (linked below), and stated that the Chally is making rounds nationwide at well known cruise nights, perhaps to get feedback

Challenger concept visit

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

SeattleCharger

To get feedback, heh.     "It needs four doors and a truck grill".   DAm Chrysler.    

After the Charger tragedy, I would say they should get serious feedback, but that car is so obviously cool, how can they not just know it is?   They need feedback to know that it is super cool?      Then I think of the new Charger, and go, oh yea, they are total dumbasses, I bet they do need feedback to tell them that Chally is cool.  They are too dumb to know the difference between making a four door truck grill Charger muscle car and a bad ass looking Chally that has a WAY better looking grill and body lines, come on.   Give us a cool new Charger, come on, please, please.   That would be awesome, not a Charger four door cop car, ugh. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.