News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This whole General Lee thing is OUT OF CONTROL!! Check this out!

Started by Bluebeast, August 12, 2005, 10:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

There is currently 17 General Lee's on E-gay right now, that doesn't include all the other one's that mention the GL in their description. Makes me glad I didn't go see the movie.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Dale The Bold

Quote from: BigBadCharger on August 12, 2005, 11:37:11 PM
God, I am so sick of the General lee. Yes it's a Charger but I never understood the who obession. Then, I wen't to the movies to see it, and it was the worst movie ive ever seen. Left at the bar scene, got my money back and never looked back.

How can it be the worst movie you've ever "seen" when you barely stayed past the opening credits?  Maybe you could say it was the worst fifteen minutes of a movie you've ever seen, but come on.  I sat through "Kids," and that was torture.  But at least I stayed with it to see if it would stop sucking.  And I can, with complete confidence, say it never stopped sucking.

Shoot, you didn't even get to see the General Lee on screen.  Just an old orange Charger that got wrecked (later to be restored into the General Lee).
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Lowprofile

"Wonder Woman" can make Biscuts for me Anytime!! :icon_smile_shock: :drool5: :drool5: :D :D :D

P.S.  Movie Sucked.
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

ChargerSG

I can only congratulate the dude for getting that kind of money for that wreck. But what idiots bid like that on a wreck from that shit movie, i could understand it more if it where one of the cars in the first program or something....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

SuBLimE 69

5 minutes left Traivs !  I bet he is wearing that refresh button out...  ;)

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Lightning

when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.