News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

window height clip location

Started by 5wndwcpe, February 09, 2020, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5wndwcpe

kent

I believe it goes in the back window on the bottom window opening to keep the glass centred at the proper height. Others may confirm this. Or do you mean where exactly does it go? Once more hopefully others chime in.
Kent

5wndwcpe

Both I guess.

I bought this car a few weeks back and like many, it came to me in pieces.  The previous owner was not, shall we say "anally retentive" in his bagging and tagging of fasteners.  Hence, I'm trying to sort out what goes where and what is missing, which I fear, is much.

Thanks

green69rt

Nice shop and working space!  Looks like a good place to start.  

Anyway, this is the place to ask about this sort of thing.  As for that back window spacer ( I didn't know it existed and mine didn't have it  :shruggy: ), when you install the back window, you can just use the rubber blocks that come in the rear window seal kit as below.  (see the words "setting blocks" on the package?)