News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New challenger out on the road - repost?

Started by AJ1966, May 15, 2006, 06:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJ1966

Headrope

I can't get past the taillight - it's blatantly stolen from our first gens.
Did any other Mopar have a tail light like that?
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

chargerboy69

I will take one. . . That is the sweetest car I have seen from Chrysler for years. That includes the new crap Viper. I love the taillights. I will buy one of these if they become available. I cannot wait.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

terrible one

Quote from: Headrope on May 15, 2006, 07:03:49 PM
I can't get past the taillight - it's blatantly stolen from our first gens.

That's what I was thinkin'

Looks great though. I hope they have enough sense to build it.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

myrt70

Is it time to order yet? I want one now!
70 Charger R/T

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Headrope

So just to be clear: It's okay for the new Challenger to have the first gen Charger's signature tail lights but not okay for the new Charger to have four doors?
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Crazy Larry

That back end is so BITCHIN'!

i can't wait to see those on the highways and biways of America - you'll definitly know when you are creeping up on a new Challenger.

a quick prayer.....

"Oh, please Lord, let Dodge keep the entire concept into the production model - please don't let them go Chagnum on us!"

Mike DC

I'm gonna laugh when the production model Challenger shows up on the dealerships with 4 doors.

Arthu®

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on May 16, 2006, 06:15:12 AM
I'm gonna laugh when the production model Challenger shows up on the dealerships with 4 doors.

Hehe even though I like the model and wouldnt mind seeing it produced that would just be hilarious.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

plum500

Quote from: Headrope on May 16, 2006, 01:30:22 AM
So just to be clear: It's okay for the new Challenger to have the first gen Charger's signature tail lights but not okay for the new Charger to have four doors?

Hell yes.

700HPCharger

Quote from: Headrope on May 16, 2006, 01:30:22 AM

Yes!