News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will Electric Cars Outsell Internal Combustion

Started by Ghoste, October 09, 2019, 06:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Long Before Electric Cars Dominate The Market

Five Years
Ten Years
Fifteen Years
More Than Fifteen
Never

alfaitalia

You cant measure the weight....only the mass. Example...you might "weigh" 200lb stood on the scales in your bathroom but you wont "weigh" anything in space....but your mass is exactly the same.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

JB400

Take a lump of coal in a controlled setting, burn it, and capture the gases in a fancy machine that tells you the percentage of gases in the exhaust.  That percentage is the weight.

Mytur Binsdirti

You know something is wrong with these environmentalists/degrowther zealots when they want people to also stop eating meat and kill off all cow/beef population in an effort to prevent cow farts from polluting the atmosphere.

When you realize that the environmental movement is more about government control than saving the planet, it all makes sense.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 01, 2019, 02:05:27 PM
You know something is wrong with these environmentalists/degrowther zealots when they want people to also stop eating meat and kill off all cow/beef population in an effort to prevent cow farts from polluting the atmosphere.

When you realize that the environmental movement is more about government control than saving the planet, it all makes sense.

and at the other side of the spectrum, they think a Starbucks cup is the end of Christmas. Or a guy taking a knee is disrespecting the military but calling a decorated Lt Col a political pawn/ foreign asset or a former POW "not a hero" is totes ok.  :shruggy:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 02, 2019, 12:29:44 PM

and at the other side of the spectrum, they think a Starbucks cup is the end of Christmas. Or a guy taking a knee is disrespecting the military but calling a decorated Lt Col a political pawn/ foreign asset or a former POW "not a hero" is totes ok.  :shruggy:

Those are topics that are completely unrelated.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 02, 2019, 01:12:23 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on December 02, 2019, 12:29:44 PM

and at the other side of the spectrum, they think a Starbucks cup is the end of Christmas. Or a guy taking a knee is disrespecting the military but calling a decorated Lt Col a political pawn/ foreign asset or a former POW "not a hero" is totes ok.  :shruggy:

Those are topics that are completely unrelated.

government control,hypocrisy. That kinda thing.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

ACUDANUT

We Should do away with goat and sheep eating scum. Goats and sheep fart a lot more than cows and pigs.

alfaitalia

I hope that  was a joke....not always easy to tell on here....in case you haven't noticed the vast majority of Muslims are piece loving, hard working members of society...the Koran says that is how they should live their lives. Don't forget that Jesus is their "vice captain" for want of a better word so they believe a lots of what Christians believe. Don't confuse Muslims with ISIS...nothing like the same. And yes I have some good "Muzzy" friends and many Brits do. You let yourself and country down saying that crap..But I also believe that the UK is one of the most racially and religiously tollerant counties in the world and I'm proud of that (even after the recent attacks in London at the weekend) ..rant over! :nana:

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: alfaitalia on December 02, 2019, 02:44:05 PM
I hope that  was a joke....not always easy to tell on here....in case you haven't noticed the vast majority of Muslims are piece loving, hard working members of society...the Koran says that is how they should live their lives. Don't forget that Jesus is their "vice captain" for want of a better word so they believe a lots of what Christians believe. Don't confuse Muslims with ISIS...nothing like the same. And yes I have some good "Muzzy" friends and many Brits do. You let yourself and country down saying that crap..But I also believe that the UK is one of the most racially and religiously tollerant counties in the world and I'm proud of that (even after the recent attacks in London at the weekend) ..rant over! :nana:

In other words, not all members of "the religion of peace" are terrorists, but most all terrorists are members of "the religion of peace".

alfaitalia

They are members of "their version" of the religion of peace...not the one in the Koran.....a bit like Jehovahs witnesses or Scientologists area member of the Christian faith.........lol. Unfortunately a tiny minority or "Muslims" have very long memories and are still a bit upset about our Crusader Kights going to their counties to kill them for no reason whatsoever a few hundred years back!

Kern Dog

If I gave you a sandwich that was 97% ham and 3% poison, would you eat it anyway?

Mike DC

Depends.  What's the average poison content in the rest of the food in my pantry?  And how does the beneficial nutrition compare between them?  

IIRC the American illegal immigrant population (as a whole) obeys the laws better than the native population does.  The legal immigrant population obeys MUCH better than the natives.  I don't know the figures for Muslim immigrants more specifically.    

alfaitalia

Kern Dog.

If a white American Christian average guy shot up a school (which sadly happens way to often over there)....would you have the hate for all white American Christians.....I think not. Double standards with a hint if racism i think!  :yesnod:

Kern Dog

Nah....Just because you Europeans have been led down the path of accepting the human trash as immigrants....that is no reason for me to willingly accept them here.
Not all Muslims are terrorists but it sure seems that ALL terrorists here have worn diapers on their heads and pledged allegiance to their bullshit beliefs of 10 year old wives and goat screwing.
I don't mind Sikhs and Hindus, Jewish, Baptist, Protestants and Lutherans because they don't kill those that think differently.
If the dirty bastards want to shit all over their land in the sand, so what....BUT when these perverted assclowns fly planes into Big Ben  or the Eiffel Tower, you'll change your tune immediately.

alfaitalia

They have done many attacks on the UK and Europe and the far East (including one on London Bridge last weekend....."only" two dead there though) .....just not on the massive scale they hit you guys (some large casualty numbers on mainland Europe though)....and no we still don't hate Muslims but we hate ISIS. Just got to remember that ISIS are NOT true Muslims....if they were they would not do the things they do. It was not the Muslim faith that attacked you at was ISIS. And you can partially blame your own leaders for that one. Don't forget the Saddam Hossain was keeping ISIS down and fairly under control until you decided to attack him to (A) defend your interests in Kuwaiti oil supplies and (B) because of made up intel (lol) on WMDs that he did not have....and we (Brits) were stupid enough to believe it or we would have never been involved in Gulf War 2. After that and the Afgan conflict which pushed the Taliban to become even more extreme, ISIS were pretty much free to act as they pleased....at great cost to the rest of the World. Its obviously not quite as black and white as that......but posts like the above don't help anyone. We probably have Muslim members....or members married to Muslims.....

I knew you were to the right KD.....but I did not have you down as quite so far right wing!!

.....anyway this is well off piste and heading for thread lock I would think. Im off to order a Tesla S!

alfaitalia

The scary thing is that people believe this shit....what about all the girls (of all races) killed, shot and/or raped by white (possibly Amercan) guys that were born and raised as Christians. Its easy to find individual cases like this to justify being a racist ....like that guy in the video!!!

Obviously racism and religious intolerance (Muslim is not a race of course) seems to be acceptable to a lot of you guys on here....so I guess I'm wasting my breath....Il leave you to it!!! :lol:

Mike DC

There's a list of domestic US terrorism done by right-wing white guys.   Many incidents where somebody shot into random groups of people for political motives.  Let's keep it real here.  

Muslims aren't the safest group either.  But their numbers don't look nearly as bad if you drop 9/11 from the data - as bad as it was, it was an anomaly.  There has been nothing else remotely comparable for decades before or since.  

And the truth is, 9/11 became A LOT worse because of events outside of Osama's control.  Those WTC towers were specifically designed to withstand airliner hits.  The buildings weren't supposed to fall or even get their elevators blocked.  The engineers & safety planners were all surprised when TSHTF like it did.  That's what caused 80-90% of the death & destruction on 9/11.        

--------------------------------

Are right-wing white guys more dangerous than Muslims?  I didn't say that.  I haven't studied the matter.  But both groups do have track records of killing sprees.  IMO neither one has too much room to point fingers at the other.  For every one 9/11 attack or Oklahoma City bombing, there are several other smaller shootings that kill 3 or 8 or 15 people.    

Ghoste

One fuel chain in Canada has declared its intention to begin establishing charging stations from end of the country to the other so you can drive coast to coast. 

odcics2

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 02, 2019, 07:02:24 PM
If I gave you a sandwich that was 97% ham and 3% poison, would you eat it anyway?

We know there is a link to eating red meat and colon cancer.   Would you eat a burger?

Automotive catalytic converters make cyanide gas.  Would you breath the air by the road?
https://www.jstor.org/stable/1740945?seq=1

Just sayin', you makes yer choices and takes yer chances!    :yesnod:

:cheers:

odcics2

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 03, 2019, 03:13:26 AM
Nah....Just because you Europeans have been led down the path of accepting the human trash as immigrants....that is no reason for me to willingly accept them here.
Not all Muslims are terrorists but it sure seems that ALL terrorists here have worn diapers on their heads and pledged allegiance to their bullshit beliefs of 10 year old wives and goat screwing.
I don't mind Sikhs and Hindus, Jewish, Baptist, Protestants and Lutherans because they don't kill those that think differently.
If the dirty bastards want to shit all over their land in the sand, so what....BUT when these perverted assclowns fly planes into Big Ben  or the Eiffel Tower, you'll change your tune immediately.

It's been said that todays terrorism is payback for The Crusades.

Yeah, look that up!!    Centuries of mass killing.     The usual: my religion is right and your religion is wrong theme! 

I find it odd that, overall, religion is responsible for so many deaths in human history.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 02, 2019, 07:02:24 PM

What percentage are those dudes in white hoods that burn crosses in the name of jesus or something?  :shruggy:

alfaitalia

Quote from: Ghoste on December 03, 2019, 06:54:20 AM
One fuel chain in Canada has declared its intention to begin establishing charging stations from end of the country to the other so you can drive coast to coast. 

Now that would cost a lot.....they must think there is enough of a future....and enough profit in it (these are serious money making companies after all....not charities!) to justify all that expense. Mind you....saying and doing it are very different things!!

Aero426

Suddenly, it's 1974.   Long lines at the "pump" Thanksgiving weekend.