News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will Electric Cars Outsell Internal Combustion

Started by Ghoste, October 09, 2019, 06:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Long Before Electric Cars Dominate The Market

Five Years
Ten Years
Fifteen Years
More Than Fifteen
Never

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: odcics2 on December 03, 2019, 07:57:01 AM
Quote from: Kern Dog on December 03, 2019, 03:13:26 AM
Nah....Just because you Europeans have been led down the path of accepting the human trash as immigrants....that is no reason for me to willingly accept them here.
Not all Muslims are terrorists but it sure seems that ALL terrorists here have worn diapers on their heads and pledged allegiance to their bullshit beliefs of 10 year old wives and goat screwing.
I don't mind Sikhs and Hindus, Jewish, Baptist, Protestants and Lutherans because they don't kill those that think differently.
If the dirty bastards want to shit all over their land in the sand, so what....BUT when these perverted assclowns fly planes into Big Ben  or the Eiffel Tower, you'll change your tune immediately.

It's been said that todays terrorism is payback for The Crusades.

I believe that the Crusades were to get the Muslims out of the land that they had infiltrated.

Yeah, look that up!!    Centuries of mass killing.     The usual: my religion is right and your religion is wrong theme!  

I find it odd that, overall, religion is responsible for so many deaths in human history.

I believe that the Crusades were to get the Muslims out of the land that they had infiltrated.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: alfaitalia on December 03, 2019, 05:08:59 AM
The scary thing is that people believe this shit....what about all the girls (of all races) killed, shot and/or raped by white (possibly Amercan) guys that were born and raised as Christians. Its easy to find individual cases like this to justify being a racist ....like that guy in the video!!!

Obviously racism and religious intolerance (Muslim is not a race of course) seems to be acceptable to a lot of you guys on here....so I guess I'm wasting my breath....Il leave you to it!!! :lol:

What the video is really about is naive dopey do-gooders who refuse to believe that some people are bad. 

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 03, 2019, 01:11:52 PM
Quote from: alfaitalia on December 03, 2019, 05:08:59 AM
The scary thing is that people believe this shit....what about all the girls (of all races) killed, shot and/or raped by white (possibly Amercan) guys that were born and raised as Christians. Its easy to find individual cases like this to justify being a racist ....like that guy in the video!!!

Obviously racism and religious intolerance (Muslim is not a race of course) seems to be acceptable to a lot of you guys on here....so I guess I'm wasting my breath....Il leave you to it!!! :lol:

What the video is really about is naive dopey do-gooders who refuse to believe that some people are bad. 

Very fine people on both sides?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Kern Dog

Quote from: alfaitalia on December 03, 2019, 04:42:48 AM

I knew you were to the right KD.....but I did not have you down as quite so far right wing!!
Define what YOU think is right wing...
I am actually pretty middle ground ...at least where the middle WAS before this election cycle when the left went WAY left.
I don't mind legal immigrants that join and assimilate. I do not care for those that move here and refuse to adapt to traditional American principles and standards.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 03, 2019, 02:47:45 PM
I do not care for those that move here and refuse to adapt to traditional American principles and standards.

But how does what they do or don't do affect YOU?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Kern Dog

More of your Liberal bullshit?
THis isn't the fucking united nations of America. It is the United States. If you want to be a dedicated Muslim, have at it....in the fucking sand 5000 miles away. This is America. Insanity left unchecked will spread and these worthless assholes will breed and grow in numbers. Births, new lawless immigrants and soon you have terrorists in hiding, assholes like Ilhan Omar, the brother-fucker that shows to be far more harm than good...holding a political office that she would have NEVER held if not for a growing population of like minded zealots.
Fuck that.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 03, 2019, 03:33:46 PM
More of your Liberal bullshit?
THis isn't the fucking united nations of America. It is the United States. If you want to be a dedicated Muslim, have at it....in the fucking sand 5000 miles away. This is America.
Fuck that.

Oh the irony. :smilielol:

odcics2

I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

b5blue

But what % will drive electric cars is what I want to know?

Mytur Binsdirti

Ponch ®

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 04, 2019, 09:53:59 AM
Quote from: odcics2 on December 04, 2019, 09:45:35 AM

The melting pot is full.  

Agreed.

too late. we're already taking over. Kern Dog's gonna love it.

Quote from: b5blue on December 04, 2019, 09:48:37 AM
But what % will drive electric cars is what I want to know?

:woohoo:

timmycharger

alfaitalia

......true.....but they said that ten years ago next Thursday!! :lol:
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: timmycharger on December 04, 2019, 12:37:25 PM

Doesn't matter, I thought the world was ending in 10 years anyway??  :smilielol:

That's the recurring deadline that they come out with every few years. According to this 2009 doomsday propaganda which ABC dubbed "an unprecedented television and Internet event", half of us should all be dead already.    ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZGy_QxrqE

timmycharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 04, 2019, 01:58:59 PM

Doesn't matter, I thought the world was ending in 10 years anyway??  :smilielol:

That's the recurring deadline that they come out with every few years. According to this 2009 doomsday propaganda which ABC dubbed "an unprecedented television and Internet event", half of us should all be dead already.    ::)

HAHA!!

How dare you!!!

Ponch ®

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 04, 2019, 12:25:17 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 04, 2019, 09:53:59 AM
Quote from: odcics2 on December 04, 2019, 09:45:35 AM

The melting pot is full.   

Agreed.

too late. we're already taking over.

Yes, and they're also coming for our guns and Kern Dog will be forced to become a sex slave to a Gay Mafia higher up until America becomes a Muslim theocracy full of mongrel people.
Quote from: timmycharger on December 04, 2019, 02:09:41 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 04, 2019, 01:58:59 PM

HAHA!!

How dare you!!!

timmycharger

Ponch ®

then again we live in a world where Putin is a good guy and our otherwise revered intelligence and law enforcement agencies are untrustworthy liars so... :shruggy:

timmycharger

wow so refreshing to hear a Russia reference.. you sir have broken new ground. Congrats!

Ponch ®

Quote from: timmycharger on December 04, 2019, 03:42:58 PM
wow so refreshing to hear a Russia reference.. you sir have broken new ground. Congrats!

Exactly. Nothing to see here.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 03, 2019, 01:55:11 PM

Very fine people on both sides?

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 04, 2019, 03:18:56 PM
then again we live in a world where Putin is a good guy and our otherwise revered intelligence and law enforcement agencies are untrustworthy liars so... :shruggy:

Since this is the direction you want to go......

Ponch ®

so triggered... :smilielol:

I mean, the word association thread is in the OT forum, but whatever comes to mind...

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 04, 2019, 05:04:35 PM
so triggered... :smilielol:

I mean, the word association thread is in the OT forum, but whatever comes to mind...

You're the one who makes not so veiled political comments in this thread, and you call me triggered?

Kern Dog

Quote from: Ponch ® on December 04, 2019, 04:37:56 PM
Nothing to see here.

THis sounds more like something that you say to the guys when your underwear comes off.

Lennard