News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 General Lee In Fargo

Started by Blown70, May 15, 2006, 09:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Well I saw one on a trailer looked like a HALPAG model..... Poor guy.  I was going the wrong way or I would have stocked......I mean Followed the guy.  So somewhere in South Fargo there is a 70 Charger painted orange....

MGBRIGNO,  keep your eyes peeled.

Moparguy01  you too.

Tom

eberhama

Who had the GL in front of Century 10 when DOH opened? That looked like a pretty nice one.

Blown70

Quote from: eberhama on May 15, 2006, 10:46:16 AM
Who had the GL in front of Century 10 when DOH opened? That looked like a pretty nice one.

Most likely Jeff Phillips.... He has one... Ok. but paint is bubbling in front of the rear wheel.  Jeff is a pretty good guy.  That is who I just bougt my 69 From.

Tom

Blown70

Quote from: eberhama on May 15, 2006, 10:46:16 AM

That mean your in Fargo too?

Tom

eberhama

Blown70

Quote from: eberhama on May 15, 2006, 11:03:00 AM
Moorhead, actually  ;D

That is ok we wont hold that against you.....  What have you for a car?

Tom

eberhama

No mopars yet, I was asking about turning a '68 into a daytona in the aero section. Turns out the '68 is trashed. Now I'm thinking about a superbird clone, but that won't be for a while, I've got allot of other irons in the fire.

moparguy01

ill keep a lookout.

hey Tom, guess what i found out? the phillips station 500 yards or so from my apartment sells 100 octane unleaded fuel and 110 octane leaded race gas! the 110 is "off road only" bah. but its 4.99 a gallon. not that much more than pump premium anymore. hahah

Darkness

Thanks Tom and you guys should be on the lookout for the Vanishing Point Challenger too.  ;D

Blown70

Quote from: moparguy01 on May 16, 2006, 12:58:05 AM
ill keep a lookout.

hey Tom, guess what i found out? the phillips station 500 yards or so from my apartment sells 100 octane unleaded fuel and 110 octane leaded race gas! the 110 is "off road only" bah. but its 4.99 a gallon. not that much more than pump premium anymore. hahah

oHHHH I have heard that.... We will have to do some off roading...... :devil:

moparguy01

Quote from: Blown70 on May 16, 2006, 09:02:39 AM
Quote from: moparguy01 on May 16, 2006, 12:58:05 AM
ill keep a lookout.

oHHHH I have heard that.... We will have to do some off roading...... :devil:

if by offroading you mean the fact that I personally will not be sitting on the road, then yes, I am offroad.......hehe

MGBRingo

I don't remember seeing a General Lee in Fargo of any kind.   I will keep my eyes open for one.

Blown70

Quote from: MGBRingo on May 16, 2006, 09:55:16 PM
I don't remember seeing a General Lee in Fargo of any kind.   I will keep my eyes open for one.

Jeff Phillips has one... He has a

Superbird
69 Charger R/T Hemi
70 Hemi Cuda (sublime shaker car)
68 Hemi road Runner
69.5 Superbee
69.5 Road runner.
71 Cuda Convert

Heck that is just a few