News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar collection IA/ Vanderbrink

Started by spoolinhard, July 07, 2019, 01:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69CoronetRT

Quote from: spoolinhard on September 14, 2019, 10:03:28 PM
Well said.

I went yesterday to look. I knew things were going to get silly so didn't go to the auction. Everything there that was shiny had mud in it. Repair panels were not used almost without exception. The most honest cars there were the unrestored rough ones.

I went Friday for the viewing. A lot of rough and very rusty cars. A lot of clone/tribute/??? cars. There were a couple of nice ones but for the most part....
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

ACUDANUT

Any List of the sold Prices for the Mopars ? :shruggy:

400sforever

Yep they should still be viewing through vanderbrinks website unless they've been removed
1974 dodge charger se 512 cubic inches, 3.91 suregrip

69CoronetRT

Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

smithenhiven

Most surprising sale to me was the 89 V6 Camaro selling for 10 grand.  Have those cars caught a hot streak or something?

Mytur Binsdirti

70 sublime

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on September 16, 2019, 08:57:10 AM
Boy, this is a lot of dough for something that's got a salvage title, no fender tag, wrong engine and is all messed up

https://vanderbrinkauction.proxibid.com/Collector-Cars/Classic-Vintage-Cars/1968-Dodge-Charger-2dr-HT-Coupe/lotInformation/49428416

They call it a two tag car just because there are some extra holes in inner fender beside were fender tag did go
Looks like maybe A/C hoses would have been mounted there ?

Not a Charger person that wrote the blurb for sure
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green