News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Garage 360

Started by taxspeaker, August 26, 2019, 04:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taxspeaker

Ryan (my son) is the IT Director for our company. He just recorded a 360 degree video of the shop-it can be clicked to turn or move closer. He is going to try to sell it to car dealerships for individual videos and I "volunteered" to be his first customer.

https://players.cupix.com/p/DOWwRF8A

white

I like it! Someday I will have a Daytona.

Q5XX29

Very cool! Love your shop, and your cars!   :2thumbs:
dakota_gt on Instagram

Birdflu

Sweet shop! And the wing cars of course!  :2thumbs:

cudavic

hemi68charger

Holy Garage-space Batman !!!  Dang... You have done well for yourself there Mister.....  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

bannedbird

- Superbird Steve - Chicago
1970 A13 E86 D32 B5 H2XW w/GIII, ITB, 6L85

cavemanno1

:2thumbs: -----love the cars and the shop!

What's under the cover a Bird or a Daytona?I would guess it's a bird.

Mytur Binsdirti

Nice garage. What are the dimensions?

BTW, you need to clean the toilet.   :yesnod:

taxspeaker

Under the cover is the alpine white Alaska Highway Bird. The big 7' silver box on the far wall is the powder coating oven. As for the toilet we are looking for a volunteer!

billssuperbird

Mytur Binsdirti

smithenhiven

What kind of garage within a garage is the Daytona in?  I've been looking for something like that for my Charger, I keep it in an all metal garage which is prone to "sweat", would be neat to have something like that to keep the condensation off the car.  I found sonething called a carcoon before, but yours looks much more robust.

held1823

part of the family appears to be missing from the photo.

speaking of family, how are my adoption papers coming along?
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

taxspeaker

Daytona is in a car capsule. It has positive air pressure but changes the air every 15 minutes, a floor and zippered sides. It will stand on its own without electricity-very light too. http://carcapsule.com/  I love it, but pricey of I remember correctly. Joe Colacino, who I got the Daytona from, had rigged up his own using a wood frame, heavy painters plastic covering and a couple of computer fans that did the same thing and worked very well.

The garage, best as I can remember, is 2 and 1/2 cars deep-so 50' maybe deep? We have 4 separate very wide bays plus a large parts/workroom-so maybe 80' wide?

Yes Ernie the picture is missing the Elkhart lime green 1-owner barn find. It will be debuted at MCACN in November and is not to be seen until then! Oh, and there has been a slight delay in your adoption papers, but as soon as the papers go through on my adoption of Shania Twain you are next.

Great GIF Turban!