News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Time Has GONE!

Started by Zupercharger, August 01, 2019, 12:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zupercharger

Haven't been here for a very long time! Survived triple bypass, and other things so far! Had to get rid of a few cars I had planned to 'fix up'! But, I still have my GENERAL LEE DUKES OF HAZARD project car, in the barn, buried! Just piled full of things I'm backed up on. Sold '71 Charger 500, sold '71 Roadrunner, sold '73 Satelite, Sold the other '73 Satelite, sold the '71 Skylark, sold the Jag, sold the '70 Satelite, sold the '69 conv. Skylark, etc.........WHERE HAS TIME GONE? I'm also about 14 years older now since being on here! Hope those cars I sold have helped somebody fix theirs, or maybe they have restored them? I miss it much, but when on disability, and your pay is cut down, along with economy going into a slump, you have to do something that you don't really want to do! Wish I could have hit a lottery, and solved all the $$ problems! I just had to see what was going on here! Hadn't been here for, since about 2005? Not sure! Later!........Zupercharger ;)

Mytur Binsdirti

Glad to hear the bypass operation worked out, and it sounds like you cleaned out a junkyard full of cars, but you only have 10 prior posts in a 3 year period with the last one was posted 11 years ago, which leads one to ask.....

Ghoste

Well surviving all that heart surgery is a good thing and I hope you finish that Charger.

hemi68charger

Nice to hear you are back in the saddle again... Hopefully you're strong enough to get all that stuff off the '69, sit in it and start planning your tasks to get it back on the road...... doesn't need to look pretty, just put a smile on your face........ Refresh us on your story again on the '69

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Lennard

John_Kunkel

Quote from: Zupercharger on August 01, 2019, 12:48:51 AM
Hadn't been here for, since about 2005? Not sure!

Since May 11, 2008 to be exact.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

70 sublime

Looks more like May 12 2008   :icon_smile_wink:

on: May 12, 2008, 01:07:06 AM
;)Sorry Dude, don't like beer anyways! Can't even buy the lug nuts for that off of me! Not for sale! laugh

Zuper!
ReplyReply  Reply with quoteQuote  Notify of repliesNotify

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Homerr

Spoiler Alert:

His next post will be in 2031.

Lighthorseman

Quote from: Homerr on August 01, 2019, 02:35:38 PM
Spoiler Alert:

His next post will be in 2031.

:smilielol:

Welcome back, Zuper!

ACUDANUT

Depressing news, unfortunately we will all be in your shoes. Quicker than we think.

Back N Black

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on August 01, 2019, 02:27:15 AM
Glad to hear the bypass operation worked out, and it sounds like you cleaned out a junkyard full of cars, but you only have 10 prior posts in a 3 year period with the last one was posted 11 years ago, which leads one to ask.....

I think that was when you were Richard Cranium before you were banned from the site. :icon_smile_big:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on August 01, 2019, 02:27:15 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!