News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bottles and jugs

Started by AmadeusCharger500, December 14, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmadeusCharger500

Can someone please direct me to a place for getting a new wiper fluid container and radiator overflow tank?

Lennard

Kern Dog

I like THESE jugs:

69bfan

The washer bottles are available for the different years in a bright white as "new" color or in a "Aged" color which was done to more duplicate the yellowing of the washer bottles.  So that is a decision that has to be made.  Also if this is for a 71 or 72 B-Body, they could either be a electric style or the manual style of washer fluid pump.  The only available bottles for the 73 and 74 applications is the electric pump variety.

In regards to your question for the radiator overflow coolant recovery tank, the 71 B-Body tank is very seldom seen and brings big dollars for an NOS unit.  They were a bit more prevalent in 72, but still not that common.  The reproduction overflow tank is in the works and the preliminary design is still a couple months away from being "ok'd" to start production.  The 73 to 74 E-Body overflow tank is available in a reproduction.  Many people use as I recall a Mitisubishi overflow tank as they can be sourced easily in wrecking yards and are much cheaper than the reproduction bottles and they are very compact.
Restoration Parts and Materials
Weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock a wide assortment of restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Kern Dog

Wow...how UN manly must a man BE to not even comment on the picture...

VegasCharger

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 14, 2018, 09:56:41 PM
I like THESE jugs:

Hey these kind of replies are reserved for Mytur to post.  :smilielol:

BTW, NICE JUGS!!!

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

TexasGeneral

Just couldn't help myself. ;) one is always different from the other.

Kern Dog

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: VegasCharger on December 15, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
Quote from: Kern Dog on December 14, 2018, 09:56:41 PM
I like THESE jugs:

Hey these kind of replies are reserved for Mytur to post.  :smilielol:

BTW, NICE JUGS!!!

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

If two are nice, then three have got to be better, right?

maxwellwedge

3 are best. 2 in the front and 1 in the back....for slow dancing.

Kern Dog

...AND during a "Doggy style" encounter.

VegasCharger