News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, how long should it take to get a package from Canada? UPDATE!!!

Started by Daytona R/T SE, January 11, 2006, 10:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: mopar_madman on January 13, 2006, 09:35:46 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 13, 2006, 01:26:52 AM
Well, I got an e-mail from the seller tonight, so all is not lost.  Still looking out the window for the drunk moose and the well-trimmed beavers..... :icon_smile_wink:

You didn't order from classic bodyparts did you?

no...

Ghoste

A drunk beaver can cause plenty of border crossing problems, just so you know. (don't ask how I know)

Daytona R/T SE

Well, the drunk moose and the well-trimmed beavers never did show up with my part from Canada  :flame:

Five + months worth of waiting and nothing  :flame:

The seller did refund my money today  ;D so everything is cool with him  :icon_smile_cool:

Canada Post, on the other hand, is worse than the Devil  :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Ghoste

That sucks.  I'm glad you got your refund but the parts not being there obviously sucks.  Did the seller give you any more details?  Did the parts get back to him?  Are they lost in limbo?  Are they hung up at Customs?

Daytona R/T SE

He has contacted Canada Post numerous times, no one there has a clue where the package is, the seller has filed an insurance claim with them and refunded my money, so we're cool, but my parts are missing in action  ::)

Ghoste

:rotz: So for all intents and purposes you both got burned.  I hope they turn up eventually but they are likely already in someone elses garage sale.