News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

how hard to make a funny car?

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, May 08, 2006, 10:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

does anyone know what it would take to make a fiberglass tilt funny car? such as taking the shell of a charger and making a fiberglass replica of it except stretched? or how does that work? or does anyone here know a company that makes 68-70 charger funny car bodys??? I would really like to make one for the strip near my house, and deck it out to look likethe dmcl charger ;D

262chargers

Be hard to makeone yourself, I know a guy used to make Cuda funny car bodies, but your best bet would be to find an old funny car from the 70's...
I like this one  :yesnod:

73ChargerSE

There's a company making the Charger funny car bodies.  I don't recall the name, but they're out there.  The nostalgia drags are starting to get big.  They're out there.

Todd Wilson

These are funny cars and they look pretty easy to build!

THE CHARGER PUNK

41husk

I believe that wing car is a clone, hard to tell for sure without seeing the VIN :-\
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Mike DC

What's annoying is that I'd actually love to have that "throwaway" car in the top picture with the wooden wing. 

It looks like a rust-free 1974.  That makes it perfect for a Bluesmobile or an early Georgia "Hazzard County" squad car.