News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

We need more people like this

Started by Plumcrazy, August 13, 2007, 08:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plumcrazy

There's a restaurant about 10 miles south-east of Pittsburgh where the owner uses his billboard to speak his mind.
I like his attitude.  :2thumbs:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Plumcrazy

A couple more.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TK73

DAMN!!  FINALLY in befo da    :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock: :dancinglock:

PS: you know better than to post this dumb sh!t...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Samson

Yeah, but the place is called Casa de Ice   (translation = house of Ice) 'n that's spanish ain't it?..  :smilielol:  :slap:   :shruggy:   :popcrn:

Plumcrazy

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 13, 2007, 08:28:32 PM
  Yeah, but the place is called Case de Ice   (translation = house of Ice) 'n that's spanish ain't it?..  :smilielol:  :slap:   :shruggy:   :popcrn:

It's an Italian restaurant.

red72chrgr

I agree with the guy, I just hope he doesn't get the pc police on his tail.
Nothing personal, just business

Orange_Crush

Fact 1:  Latinos are the largest minority in the USA

Fact 2:  Latinos are the fastest growing minority in the USA

Pretty soon, you're gonna have to press 2 for english after listening to the recorded intro in Spanish.

Fortunately, Yo hablo Espanol asi que estoy bien preparado.

Oh, one more thing...apparently it doesn't take much of a knowledge of history to owna restaurant.  The plege of Allegiance did not contain the words "Under God" until 1954 when is was added as a result of McCarthyism and the red scare.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Brock Samson

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)