News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It happened! It really happened!! \WHOOOHOO!! Progress!!! new pic

Started by Telvis, May 06, 2006, 07:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

Quotelearn to like it

are you kidding me , that color is stunning, congrats Telvis. i know what you've been through. i'm almost out of bodyshope hell too. keep the pics coming . what wheels you putting on it. i think it would look great with metal wheels and caps. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Telvis

I finished the front end rebuild and disc brake conversion today. I will install the new brake lines and master cylinder this week. I should be ready to put the motor in next weekened. I'm getting pretty excited. this is definitely the fun part.
I will post a few pictures tomorrow night. As soon as I get the break lines in I can mount the Torque Thrust II's and the BF Goodrich T/A's. They have been sitting in my garage for two years. That might just happen tomorrow!!

Big Lebowski

Very Cool dude, the Torque thrust wheels will look cool too. :thumbs:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."