News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone on here with a 68 in New England?

Started by JackKeane, July 21, 2018, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: JackKeane on July 25, 2018, 02:00:21 PM
Wow in the green one must be the four-speed. Because if I remember correctly the bronze car was an automatic.

The bronze one is the 4 speed.

JackKeane

Is it the one with the black roof and stripe with redline tires? I havnt seen it since the first show of the year. Drizzly day, if I remember correctly, with a very small turnout.

Mytur Binsdirti

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: JackKeane on July 25, 2018, 11:36:11 AM

I was thinking around 50-65k should net me a nice driving car that shows well. Not interested in judging the car or a trailer queen but the car must show well. Unrealistic? I feel like a 383 4 Speed car in nice driving/cruise night condition should be had in the low 40k's?

Here you go....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Charger-NUMBERS-MATCHING-383-with-4-SPEED-RESTORED/283077932450?hash=item41e8c275a2:g:pyIAAOSwbaxbXjNf&vxp=mtr

For the kind of dough these people are asking, it should be perfect, but this car is faaaaaar from it.

VegasCharger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 25, 2018, 01:04:15 PM
15 minutes from Tewksbury to Boston.....by jet?

:smilielol:

I used to work for AAA and more often than not, distressed motorists when describing their location would say, example: "I'm about 45 min. south of Las Vegas on I-15".

Okay uh how fast were you going? At 60 mph you're 45 miles out, at 75 mph you're 67.5 miles out, at 120 mph you're 90 miles out, etc.

We need mile markers, landmarks, exit numbers etc.  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Sorry for the HiJack, now back to the topic at hand.

JackKeane

So I put the power steering rack back in the Viper and drove it out to Mopar Nationals in Ohio last weekend. What a blast! Even with the lousy weather. The fun down at buckeye lake lasted all night. Back now but my temperature sending unit decided to go on the ride back home. Easy fix and the part should be here Wednesday and I'll fix it that evening. After that I'd love to take you guys, who were nice enough to say I could check out their cars in person, on your offers. It will be great to go over the cars with some guys who are really knowledgeable so I can know what to look for in the odd chance that a trade opportunity presents itself. At worst, I'd say I'm only a year or two out from being able to add another car to the garage without sacrificing the Viper and the 68 is the next car so it will be time we'll spent either way. Are there any cruise nights in particular you guys go to? I'm taking the car to a new cruise at Northborough Crossing at the intersection of RT9 and RT20 tonight as it's 5mins down the road for me. I will probably be at the Bolton Street Tavern cruise in, in Marlboro, tomorrow night if any of you are interested in going. I know it's probably a pretty far ride for most of you so no worries if not!

Hard Charger

not sure if you "scratched" your itch yet.

I am in the Worcester area and have a 68 auto. Not for sale but you can look it over. I did restore it.

JackKeane

That would be great. The more of them I can look over and the more owners I can talk to the better. Worcester is very close by. Do you ever go to Hebert's on Thursdays?

Hard Charger

I haven't gone to Herbert's in years. I hope to go the Auburn Elks friday night this week or you can stop by. PM me if you are interested.

My car is matching numbers,  pale yellow SS2 I think.