News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone own or know the owner of this 68 charger - XP29F8G262187

Started by BLK 68 R/T, July 08, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLK 68 R/T

XP29F8G262187. I have some documents that may be of interest that go with the car if it's still around. Send me a pm if you own or know the owner of the car. Stuff is free to the owner.

moparstuart

Quote from: BLK 68 R/T on July 08, 2018, 10:42:49 PM
XP29F8G262187. I have some documents that may be of interest that go with the car if it's still around. Send me a pm if you own or know the owner of the car. Stuff is free to the owner.
did you check the 68 registry ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BLK 68 R/T

Dino

I had a 68 XP but can't remember the VIN. Mine was green in and out. Does that narrow it down?  :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

BLK 68 R/T

Quote from: Homerr on July 12, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
Did you enter the info you have in to the registry?   ;)

I did not, guess I could though....

Quote from: Dino on July 12, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
I had a 68 XP but can't remember the VIN. Mine was green in and out. Does that narrow it down?  :icon_smile_big:

lol. I think some of the invoices list the color on them. I will have to look  :scratchchin:

BLK 68 R/T

Well I went through all the receipts and didn't see a color on them...even though I swear I say it on one last time I was looking. I remember seeing the car before it was sold and I'm pretty sure it was gold. All the receipts are from the Portland, OR area. Beaverton Dodge, Midas, etc. they go from 1971 to the mid '80s

Oneofthesedays

Can someone direct me to the VIN directory that's in this thread.  Thank you

will