News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1970 Charger Registry Updates

Started by Chris G., May 04, 2006, 06:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Hi Gang, just wanted to give y'all an update on the registry www.1970chargerregistry.com. We have been going real strong, and with your help we now have over 1,200 Chargers registered. We offer a wide variety of free services to help you (and us) learn a little more about the Charger and perhaps, your own ride.

Also, if you haven't checked out the new Charger of the Month yet, please do. It's one of our very own members from this site. ;D
http://host219.ipowerweb.com/~1970char/Misc/cotm_may.html

Anyway, I don't want to ramble, but if you are a '70 owner and haven't checked us out yet, please do so when you have a few minutes. Also don't forget to register either.   :wave:

www.1970chargerregistry.com

Cheers,
Chris and Don   :cheers:

JimShine

Excellent job! Keep up the good work!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris, the site is looking great!

You & Don are doing a heck of a job.   Something for all registries to strive to be like :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on May 04, 2006, 07:40:51 PM

You & Don are doing a heck of a job.   Something for all registries to strive to be like :cheers:
:iagree:
The amount of great info there fantastic & keeps growing every day. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Spike

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on May 04, 2006, 06:32:20 PM
Hi Gang, just wanted to give y'all an update on the registry www.1970chargerregistry.com. We have been going real strong, and with your help we now have over 1,200 Chargers registered. We offer a wide variety of free services to help you (and us) learn a little more about the Charger and perhaps, your own ride.

Also, if you haven't checked out the new Charger of the Month yet, please do. It's one of our very own members from this site. ;D
http://host219.ipowerweb.com/~1970char/Misc/cotm_may.html

Anyway, I don't want to ramble, but if you are a '70 owner and haven't checked us out yet, please do so when you have a few minutes. Also don't forget to register either.   :wave:

www.1970chargerregistry.com

Cheers,
Chris and Don   :cheers:

:icon_smile_wink:

Keep up the great work fellas  :2thumbs:

Shakey

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on May 04, 2006, 07:48:48 PM
Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on May 04, 2006, 07:40:51 PM

:iagree:
The amount of great info there fantastic & keeps growing every day. :2thumbs:
:iagree:   :iagree:

I like all the restoration tips.  Very helpful.   :yesnod:

Also, cool story Spike - your car looks great.

Spike

Ghoul

Spike, your car is great! I think the color is better than the Plum Crazy you wanted earlier. I love the silver especially with the black wheels!! :yesnod:

wetfeetmi

I too LOVE black steel wheels. Both my mopars are dressed in black. I think the silver looks great. Nice car. I will be registering my '70 Charger as soon as I can find the title. Rick

Big Lebowski

I think i'm 99.997% sure I registered my Six-pack Charger over there. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."