News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cool '69 Tshirt I picked up at Etown.

Started by BrianShaughnessy, May 01, 2006, 06:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianShaughnessy

I was at the Etown swap Sat.    Aside from a couple mope vendors with not much and a couple cars there wasn't much to buy.
There was a '68 base rusted rolling shell for $3500 on a trailer.    I could have visited Jacks and got the usual "NO" if I asked if he had something in particular... but he was already closed up by around 4:30 when I got to his trailer. 

So all I bought was a cool '69 Tshirt.   I passed on the shirt with the incorrect years  ;D     http://weidmann-trading.com/charger-t-shirts-m-35.html     

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Wow that is pretty sweet.  Gonna have to look for that one at the Mopar Nationals.

You going Brian?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on May 01, 2006, 08:26:50 AM
Wow that is pretty sweet.  Gonna have to look for that one at the Mopar Nationals.
You going Brian?

Probably Sat.,   weather depending, etc.  :icon_smile_cool:

Otherwise you can order the shirt thru that site.

SuBLimE 69

Thanks for the Link Brian....I ordered one !  :icon_smile_cool:

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Charger_Fan

They seem to have a serious shortage of '70 Charger shirts. :icon_smile_angry:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparsons

Those are cool, I'll have to get one!!!

Chris G.

Brian, not to change things up, but are you going to Bear Mountain this Wednesday? I hear Steve Juliano will be in the house (or grass) for the show. I am gonna try and make it this year a few times.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on May 01, 2006, 06:22:08 PM
Brian, not to change things up, but are you going to Bear Mountain this Wednesday? I hear Steve Juliano will be in the house (or grass) for the show. I am gonna try and make it this year a few times.

I kinda doubt that I can make it Wednesday Chris.   Must be the very first show of the year.   I'm sure I'll make it there a few times tho.   1970GTX Jim is usually there on the front row every week tho!    If and when I can get ahold of Ebooger and get him to go I'll let ya know... he's good for hours of stories.

I just spent 2 hours trying to clean up a pass. side tailight lens.  I got a few other things to finish fixing before I go anywhere.   Hell I just started it up with the new cam last night.    I was figuring going to the Rhinebeck show up here on Sat. and / or Sun.   which is a decent sized show / swap. 

bill440rt

Hey Brian,
I was there on Sat as well, didn't see those shirts though! Where did you find them in the swaps?
I saw that rotted '68 also. Price was way high for a rotted, stripped shell, IMHO. Looked like it had a bogus repro fender tag, the font just didn't look right.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: bill440rt on May 02, 2006, 07:43:06 AM
Hey Brian,
I was there on Sat as well, didn't see those shirts though! Where did you find them in the swaps?
I saw that rotted '68 also. Price was way high for a rotted, stripped shell, IMHO. Looked like it had a bogus repro fender tag, the font just didn't look right.

Bill,
   That T-shirt booth was in the neighborhood of Jacks trailer at the end of the row.     Probably not far from that Charger.     I got home and got the "where's MY shirt?" from the ollady  ::)

bill440rt

Huh, I was down at Jacks' trailer twice that day. Once to buy the stuff, then again to pick it up & cart it to my truck. He actually HAD what I needed!! (I called him ahead of time to make sure...)    ;D

I'll have to look for those shirts at the next show. Do they have kid's sizes?? I'll need one for Jr.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: bill440rt on May 02, 2006, 08:07:30 AM
Huh, I was down at Jacks' trailer twice that day. Once to buy the stuff, then again to pick it up & cart it to my truck. He actually HAD what I needed!! (I called him ahead of time to make sure...)    ;D

I'll have to look for those shirts at the next show. Do they have kid's sizes?? I'll need one for Jr.

Bill,
   The site only show M thru XXXL.  :-[   No kids sizes.   Sorry.

I might have gotten to Jacks in time if my friend hadn't bought a dirt bike and we spent awhile getting it to fit - my ride home sucked due to gas fumes.   

bill440rt

Looks like a peach.  :D

BTW, did you see the guy selling COFFINS???  :icon_smile_dead: :icon_smile_dissapprove: :icon_smile_dead:
I mean, they were the real deal, directly from the funeral home backroom stock. What sicko would buy them? How do you explain that to the wife? "Look what brought home honey. Won't this look great in the living room? How about the den?"

BlueSS454

That 68 on the trailer at E-town is mine.  The fender tag is the original one from the car, I lightly sandblasted & painted it because it was coated with multiple layers of primer and paint.  It is a 383/2 BBL/Automatic car.  It's not a completly bare shell.  The rest of the stuff was in the trunk like the heater box, various trim pieces, wiring, front valence.  The rear window was sitting on the back seat.  I checked to see how well it was seated in there and it came right out.  So not to have it blow out on the Turnpike, I took it out and layed it on the back seat.  I had no idea of what price to put on it, I just took the advice of someone else, besides, I thought it left room for negotiation as well.  I have a rough idea of what I could part it out for, I just don't want to do that, if someone else does, fine, I just don't want to know about it.
Tom Rightler

Silver R/T

nice shirt, wonder if theres one like that with 68 on it. Might as well buy myself belated Bday present
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

weidi

Hello all,
Me name is Juerg and I'm the owner of weidmann-trading.com.
Thank you all for the nice comments about the Dodge Charger 69 t-shirt.

For those of you planning on picking up one of this shirts at the Mopar National, we cant do the Mopar National because they have a exclusive contract with a other apparel vendor and wont let us sell our shirts there.

But we will be in Mansfield MA May 13. - 14.

This shirt is not available in kids sizes, but we added it in size small to our online store and it will be available in size small at the shows.

I like also to add that we will attend the All Mopar National in Carlisle and hope we have a lot more new designs in by then.

Thank you very much for stopping by at weidmann-trading.com

Juerg Weidmann
weidmann-trading.com