News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know what happen to the 1968 charger registry??

Started by ChargerHound69, May 02, 2006, 08:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troy

Quote from: OttawaCharger on June 06, 2006, 07:15:40 AM
Looks like you need to get in there and renew your domain for another year Jim.
I'm getting www.1968dodgechargerregistry.com is expired error when trying to access the page.
We're working on that.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

4402tuff4u

I'm ready to register my 68 R/T. A map would be cool to see where other 68's are lurking around - does not have to be specific location for security purposes, but general.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

terrible one

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on June 06, 2006, 01:29:09 PM
I'm ready to register my 68 R/T. A map would be cool to see where other 68's are lurking around - does not have to be specific location for security purposes, but general.

Good idea! It would be cool to have a map!

JimShine

We are still trying to get the domain transferred. It has been a big pain and both Troy and myself have other things on our plates that take precidence. It will happen.

ChargerHound69

Thanks for letting us know.  I for one can not wait to see the new site.

Good luck.  Let me know if you need any help.

DC_1

Zentelis

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on June 06, 2006, 01:29:09 PM

http://www.frappr.com/

We used this on the other car site I frequent..there are 920 owners mapped on our group. All you have to do is enter a zip-code or city, so there isn't much security risk in finding your exact location.

In fact, here's the link to my club's site,
http://www.frappr.com/3000gtstealthinternational
so you can get an idea what it's like.

You may even find other owners nearby that you never knew about :)

suburbanfireman

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"

Troy

Quote from: suburbanfireman on December 17, 2006, 09:34:55 AM
Me clickie - link no workie!!!
Read the whole thread. ;) The 1968 Charger Registry is currently in limbo and isn't available due to the domain transferring to me (so it's mostly my fault). I'll try to get it figured out soon as I have a week's vacation coming up.

Troy

bull

Quote from: Troy on December 17, 2006, 10:58:01 AM
Quote from: suburbanfireman on December 17, 2006, 09:34:55 AM
Me clickie - link no workie!!!
Read the whole thread. ;) The 1968 Charger Registry is currently in limbo and isn't available due to the domain transferring to me (so it's mostly my fault). I'll try to get it figured out soon as I have a week's vacation coming up.

Troy

Finally I have someone to blame!

Ghoste

Troy

Feel free to blame me. I'll file all complaints appropriately... :P

Better to not have it than to have it with no visible maintenance right? Our big problem was (and still is) getting the domain to transfer correctly. Once I have it, getting the site rebuilt on this server is trivial (however the time involved is not).

Troy