News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christmas present for my dad...

Started by Arkgl01, December 15, 2006, 02:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkgl01

Well recently my dad bought a 68 charger RT with 48,000 original miles. He has never been into mopars but really likes this car. So I bought him..

a 1:18 green 68 charger rt and painted the interior white and added stripes
a original 68 charger ad with a green car on it matted and framed
a 1:64 scale green and white 68 rt
a document showing they added a new color (dark green) for 1968
an original 1968 sales brochure
and 1 R/t key chain!

any other ideas that might be nice that he could display in the trunk?
69 440 RT matching.. mostly original!

Lostsheep_01

That is an extremely cool idea! I wish I could help with a suggestion, but I'm not that creative! :ahum:
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

41husk

cool idea, my kids never get me any things related to my cars.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bull

I have to ask, why did your dad drop all that money on a fair-weather car if he's not really "into Mopars"?

Charger1973

How about a picture album for the car and start it off with a picture of you and him together with the car?  Also, your name made me wonder, do you have a General Lee?  If so that would be a cool picture with the 2 of them together as well. 

If he doesnt have one already, how about a display board (showcard or whatever you want to call it) with all the cars info on it. 

rare69

how about a nice picture of you doing a gnarly burn out in it while hes not around. :icon_smile_big:

THE CHARGER PUNK

Quote from: bull on December 15, 2006, 07:43:12 PM
I have to ask, why did your dad drop all that money on a fair-weather car if he's not really "into Mopars"?

my dad was never ever a mopar fan of any car, always GM cars for him monte carlos,gtos,skylarks etc. but i liek chargers and this car was a steal so thats why ,he loves it now :icon_smile_big:-MATT

chargerboy69

Quote from: charger1973 on December 15, 2006, 11:32:11 PM
How about a picture album for the car and start it off with a picture of you and him together with the car?  Also, your name made me wonder, do you have a General Lee?  If so that would be a cool picture with the 2 of them together as well. 

If he doesnt have one already, how about a display board (showcard or whatever you want to call it) with all the cars info on it. 

I believe he does. I have talked with Arkgl01 on the phone a few times. If I remember correctly, he has a real General from the series. It was a stunt mans car I thought. I have seen pictures of it. It is a beautifull car.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Arkgl01

hey chargerboy69! Ya I have a orignal general lee and right now its stripped down, I am going to have the body redone and made straight. My dad wasnt into mopars but when he looked at this car he really liked it. I would take pics but its in the shop being tuned up and it had been sitting for a few years...o ya and the guy had all the gauges redone and rewired the car him self  ::) now nothing works. When he gets it back I am going to take photos of it and make him a car show display! Just didnt know if any one could think of anything else I might could get...
69 440 RT matching.. mostly original!