News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whooohoo I'm an Ebay gold power seller!!

Started by Telvis, August 12, 2005, 07:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

I finally made it to Gold power seller status on Ebay!! I kow that most of you don't reall give a hoot. I am excited and just had to tell someone. My wife isn't here. :icon_smile_big:  Okay, you can all go back to doing whatever you were doing.

4402tuff4u

Telvis what do you normally sell on "oboy"? Your pool items? and congrats by the way.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Recharger

I met a "black power" seller once in Chicago, but that was a whole different thing.  Sold me a cheap watch and a very angry newspaper...   :D

Congrats, btw, on the status.  What have you been selling?  Are the shop manuals doing well?

Telvis

I mostly sell swimming pool stuff.  I also sell other various things on occasion. I have been selling the 68 manuals for the past month. I've sold about twenty of them.  We are getting ready to do the 69's soon. They have exceeded my expectations.

Khyron

don't lie, we know you're selling your body  ;D ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

What feedback count get's you into the gold status? 1,000?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Silver R/T

how much are those 68 manuals going for? congrats on ebay power seller btw
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Just 6T9 CHGR

I was a bronze power seller for a few months.

Its not your feedback rating but the total dollar amount you sell in a month consecutively.  I think a bronze was a 1k limit....you have to maintain that amount sold each month to keep the status
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Telvis

Quote from: Khyron on August 12, 2005, 10:50:31 AM
don't lie, we know you're selling your body   ;D ;)

I would go broke if I sold MY body. If my body was a car you would get it at a buy here - pay here lot. :icon_smile_big: