News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey! I'm new here.

Started by Figgy, August 10, 2005, 12:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHCharger

Quote from: Ghost on August 10, 2005, 01:06:28 AM
$10 bucks says that this thread goes past 2 pages. :icon_smile_big:

I'll give you a hand here Ghost, got to increase my post count, you guys are killing me.
Oh yeah, welcome to the site  :wave:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Drache

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 10, 2005, 01:13:26 PM
Especially if she posts a pic of herself next to the car. :icon_smile_big:

Your wish is your command! Sorry Figgy!  :P

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

MoparYoungGun

Welcome to the board Figgy :cheers: !

CFMopar

1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

2fast4u

:wave:   HI Figgy!!

Welcome aboard.....hope you enjoy it here!!   I know I do!!   It's a great group of guys here and you'll never be board when you post!!

For some reason the new "girl" usually gets lots of attention!!

Rock on!!    :musik010:

2fast4u
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Figgy

Quote from: Drache on August 10, 2005, 09:30:31 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 10, 2005, 01:13:26 PM
Especially if she posts a pic of herself next to the car. :icon_smile_big:

Your wish is your command! Sorry Figgy!   :P

You coulda got a better picture than that of me. lol

Drache

Well there IS the one if you climbing outta the clothes dryer....  :P
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Figgy

lol Well I guess the one that you posted is better than the one of me in the dryer. lol

4402tuff4u

Ha ya doin? Welcome to best site on the web and I have lots of respect for your courage and interest in racing cars. Does not matter what kind of car it is. Many of us members would love to do that for a hobby.   :icon_smile:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Ponch ®

anyone think its funny shes at a dodge charger site, talking about racing a car that looks like a Chevy and has Ford engine?

Welcome to the site  ;)
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

ChargerChick

"Get out of my way or I'll rip you apart, cause I'm a speed demon baby"

Old Moparz

Quote from: Iceman on August 11, 2005, 02:19:03 PM
anyone think its funny shes at a dodge charger site, talking about racing a car that looks like a Chevy and has Ford engine?

Welcome to the site   ;)

No, because they're mostly guys trying to make a good impression on a chic that plays with cars. She could've posted about gluing casters from a chair to the bottom of a milk crate & riding it down a hill & it'll still be 8 pages of posts.   :D

Oh yeah, welcome to the site.

BTW, I'd like to see the dryer pics, that sounds like a better time than a day at the races.  :smilielol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TheGhost

She's a girl.  It doesn't matter. :D

Oh, and page 2.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Drache

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 11, 2005, 03:53:54 PM
BTW, I'd like to see the dryer pics, that sounds like a better time than a day at the races.   :smilielol:

Once again your wish is my command :-P

You know you can't really blame a person figgy! :-P
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Figgy

Oh gosh. lol That picture is so old. That was like a year ago. I almost fit too. lol

Figgy

Welcome to the site   ;)

I came to this site to learn about Chargers cuz my friend always talks about them. How does the car look like a Chevy when it is a custom chassis?! Yeah it has a Ford engine in it, but to tell you the truth I don't really like Fords. I got the chance to race this car. It was race ready when it was given to me and I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity.

Drache

figgy I think you really need to have your "Fear This" picture as your signature! It looks pretty cool!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire