News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Original 69 RT 440 exhaust

Started by Sixt8Chrgr, January 24, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixt8Chrgr

What is an original well used system worth less the mufflers? No rust holes basically sound. The tips are still on the system but not any good.

Just 6T9 CHGR

.....its weight at the scrap metal place?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Sixt8Chrgr

LOL, ok. That is what I thought just wanted to confirm. It is going on another car and just wanted to confirm.

I got my car running, and the water control valve is dripping in the engine compartment. I am going to by pass it pull it out and send it out to be restored. Should had done that months ago but just did not know to do it? Live and learn.
Started the car choke was hung for some reason. Will sort that out and do a test on all the systems. Car fired right up and sounded great. I love the ECS exhaust note.
Thanks for all the help thus far can't wait to drive it. The top, headliner, glass and trim are set to be installed next week.

Just 6T9 CHGR

The Ranco valve rebuilding kit is readily available at Napa and many online locations.   Just a small diaphragm & fairly easy to change :Twocents:

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/BK_6601000

Ever get the compressor braces yet?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Sixt8Chrgr

Damn I wish I would had know that! I sent it to Original Air Group to be restored. Was not in bad shape!!

Yes got the braces thank you. I need to paint them and install.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Sixt8Chrgr on January 25, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
Damn I wish I would had know that! I sent it to Original Air Group to be restored. Was not in bad shape!!

Yes got the braces thank you. I need to paint them and install.

pics please....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Sixt8Chrgr

ok they are at the shop. I will sent pics tomorrow.