News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody in the Dallas area who wantd to check out a charger for me?

Started by kokxville, January 18, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kokxville

I'm looking for thisone to buy,but i'm not in the position to check it out irl.
I have some doubts about the paintjob. Also the right front fender has a gap between the fender and grille.
I know that the dash is a joke and i have to get rid of the yellow stripe and fix the exhaust with the original end tips. But it's a real RT and has some nice mods done to the engine.

If someone can help me out that would be awesome. Offcourse i pay you for your time and gas.
Thanks in advance.
:cheers:
John

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/d/1969-dodge-charger-rt-440-6pak/6442886272.html
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Mytur Binsdirti

$54,500.00 for that......and you're considering it?!?!?!?!?!

kokxville

I know,but there's not much for sale these days if you are looking for a 69 RT.  :-\
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

VegasCharger

Lennard

Check out the v.i.n. first to find out if it's a real R/T.  It has an arrow emblem on the tail light panel instead of the R/T emblem and the grill R/T emblem isn't an original one.

paironines

I think this is/was a members car. I remember reading a story about the wreck. Cant remember his username though.

aerolith

Plum crazy, Sixpack...69, one of one I bet?
Yellow tailstripe to match the engine colour...err... not for me. :slap:
Wrecked and repaired... :scratchchin:

There again, if it was a 70, then thats about right. :2thumbs:
Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

Mike DC

It's only overpriced if you can find a cheaper one.  Today.

alfaitalia

Love the way the instruments are labeled! Lol! Looking at his tastes I guess he was too thick to tell the tech and speedo apart! Also he needs an interior reminder of which engine he has on the dash!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

chargerboy69

Its been on and off E-Bay over the last year.  Price seems high to me, but thats just my opinion.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

aerolith

Great price if it was more ORIGINAL!

Hot-rodded R/T's are just not my 'cup of tea' as we Limeys say... :shruggy:

A lot of work to put right, but if hotrods are your thing then its mighty-fine... :coolgleamA:
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

kokxville

Thanks for all the replies guys.  :cheers:
This makes me realize again how great this website is. :2thumbs:
I'll stay far away then.

I'm working out a deal on thisone at this time.
Think that might be a much better choice  :drool5:
It's the blue Charger :yesnod: :coolgleamA:
Let me know what you think!

Thanks.
:cheers:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,130661.0.html

socalcharger

Quote from: kokxville on January 18, 2018, 04:02:22 PM
I know,but there's not much for sale these days if you are looking for a 69 RT.  :-\

Probably becuase almost every dam good mopar has gone overseas and we are here scavenging for junk.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: socalcharger on January 19, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

Probably becuase almost every dam good mopar has gone overseas and we are here scavenging for junk.

Obviously, they are willing to spend money on good cars.

Y1CHARGER

Looks like you guys don't realize whatever car Kokxville buys is probably going to the Netherlands, last time I checked that was over seas.

alfaitalia

That would be more like $75k if it was on mainland Europe or UK......about $20k US buys you a shell in the UK nowadays !
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Lennard

Quote from: Y1CHARGER on January 20, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

Looks like you guys don't realize whatever car Kokxville buys is probably going to the Netherlands, last time I checked that was over seas.
So why don't you buy it? It's on ebay,  so fair chance for everyone.  :popcrn:

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Y1CHARGER on January 20, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

I'd rather go to some nice warm nether regions.

69rtse4spd

For that kind of money on the Blue one, he should have the lug wrench included. I would want to look at them in person if spending that much. :Twocents:.

kokxville

Hey guys,i've just pulled the plug on the b3 trackpack 4 speed.  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
I'll go check that car out in person over 3 weeks and if it's everything he says it is i'm very exited to own it  :cheers:

I'm sorry socalcharger that i have to bring you this sad news. ;)

BIGBLCK11

Sharp looking car in B3!  I hope it works out for you, no matter where you live.   :cheers:

It makes me think I should go back to that original color combo on mine.  

Y1CHARGER

Quote from: kokxville on January 20, 2018, 04:24:11 PM
Hey guys,i've just pulled the plug on the b3 trackpack 4 speed.  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
I'll go check that car out in person over 3 weeks and if it's everything he says it is i'm very exited to own it  :cheers:

I'm sorry socalcharger that i have to bring you this sad news. ;)
Hey Kokxville, I always thought that pulling the plug meant that you were Not going for it as regards to pulling the plug on life support, the idea is dead.  Did you trade your Charger for that Cuda and that's why you're looking for a Charger?  Anyway, If you do go for the B3 car, it I think it's a better choice, that's what I would do, after spending money getting the 1st talked about car straightened out you would be at the same place $ wise  :Twocents: don't worry about what Socal thinks, if he wants to look at a car in the future, he should buy one to look at, I have sold a car over seas also.  It was up for sale and went to who wanted it!!! Good Luck

BIGBLCK11

Must have been lost in translation, I am sure he meant "pulled the trigger" in this case.   :2thumbs:

kokxville

I'm sorry for the confusion there guys. You're right bigblck11 Indeed i was a little lost in translation there. Must be all the excitement :slap:
But yes i've made a deal on the b3 track pack charger and i'm very happy.
Can't wait to drive her around this summer  :drive: :drive: :drive:

John

Bob

Quote from: kokxville on January 21, 2018, 08:28:33 AM
I'm sorry for the confusion there guys. You're right bigblck11 Indeed i was a little lost in translation there. Must be all the excitement :slap:
But yes i've made a deal on the b3 track pack charger and i'm very happy.
Can't wait to drive her around this summer  :drive: :drive: :drive:

John

Congratulations!

kokxville

aerolith

So Cal, the State with No Chargers...

Maybe one and a half Million Swedes had something to do with it???

They have been in the USA for 1000 years lol... :popcrn:
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

Lennard

aerolith

I got mine from SoCal too, but it was a Florida car first...

A long way from home, but much nearer to Florida now, probably, possibly... :scratchchin:
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

TPR

1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com