News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

An honest guy.........

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, January 03, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

"Not gonna lie...it's a big ol' pile of poopey, needs a shit ton of work and missing about everything. I don't even remember if it rolls or not, just assume it doesn't. Bring a shovel when you come so you can scoop up what's still laying on the ground after loading."

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Charger/182985431473?hash=item2a9ac819b1:g:3qAAAOSwB4BaRGLt&vxp=mtr

Lennard

CDN72SE

At US $2,225.00 with 9 hours to go.
1972 Charger SE

timmycharger

54 bids?  also it says it's located in Las Vegas? LV is a lot snowier than I remember this time of year  :shruggy:

Edit.. just read the ENTIRE description, car is in ND  :brickwall:

CB is that you?

70 sublime

Not gonna lie...it's a big ol' pile of poopey, needs a shit ton of work and missing about everything. I don't even remember if it rolls or not, just assume it doesn't. Bring a shovel when you come so you can scoop up what's still laying on the ground after loading. The dash is not in it but I will include the vin tag that belongs to the Charger. There is no fender tag, it's an ice blue 383 2bbl, a/c, p/s, console car. I also have the dash frame that will be list separately. if you need a title for this, I can supply one for an additional $250 (3-4 week wait).  I have a lot of charger parts so let me know what you might need to go with this charger. The car is sitting at a friends property in North Dakota and it's colder than a witches tit there right now so these are the only pics I have. Just assume the car is a total pile. If you have any questions here's my number 7027213635
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

70B5Cuda

Quote from: timmycharger on January 03, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
54 bids?  also it says it's located in Las Vegas? LV is a lot snowier than I remember this time of year  :shruggy:

Edit.. just read the ENTIRE description, car is in ND  :brickwall:

CB is that you?

Yes-it is CB's. He had it on Facebook for a few days for $900 and people were low balling him! LOL. idiots....It was well worth the $900 asking price
1968 Roadrunner-6.1L, 6 speed, 3.91 Getrag, IRS
1968 Charger- 6.1L, TR-6060, 9"
1968 Charger in RR1 "Ribeye"
1969 Charger in EW1 "S'more"
1969 Charger Survivor-R6, 383, 727.....WRECKED
1970 Barracuda-6.1L, 6 speed, 4.10 S60

c00nhunterjoe

It has an 01 on the door.... lets do this!

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: 70B5Cuda on January 03, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Yes-it is CB's. He had it on Facebook for a few days for $900 and people were low balling him! LOL. idiots....It was well worth the $900 asking price

Really? All I see is scrap steel.

c00nhunterjoe

That is the most honest item description i have ever seen on ebay.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 03, 2018, 08:11:58 PM
Quote from: 70B5Cuda on January 03, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Really? All I see is scrap steel.

Considering they don't stamp 70 front fenders or hoods yet I suspect that's the driving force behind the price.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.