News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need some good shots for some new art work I'm working on.

Started by LeesRT, January 06, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeesRT

I've got good front and rear shots of 1966, 1967, 1968, & 1969 Chargers, but I need some shots similar to the 1969 Charger I've attached for 1970 front and rear, 1971 front and rear & 1972 - 1974.  I'll be doing stuff like the other picture I've attached (Anodized Aluminum carved).  Trying to build my library of cars and emblems to make some cool stuff.

VegasCharger

VegasCharger

VegasCharger

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

aerolith

Never send to know, for whom the bell tolls,
IT TOLLS FOR THEE...

John Donne 1623

LeesRT

aerolith,

I'd like to do a 69 Charger 500 as well.  Could I get a picture from you of the front like the 1971 Charger above?    The 1971, 1972, & 1973 shots are perfect.  That's what I'm looking for.  I still need some really good 1970 front and rear shots.  I plan to do front view, back view, & angled or semi-isometric views for all my carves.  I also plan to do the Chargers (1966-1974) first.  I think Super Bee will be next followed by the rest of the B-bodies.  Then I will migrate to E-bodies, A-bodies, and requested carves.  I'm trying to build my library of stuff so when I get my business started, I'll have a head start on art work.  I appreciate all your help.

LeesRT

VegasCharger...your pictures are perfect.  Keep them coming.  See if you find some better shots of the 1970 Charger (front, rear, and angled views).  The 1971 & 1972 are perfect for clarity and size.