News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can't send Email

Started by moparjohn, April 28, 2006, 07:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparjohn

I have not been able to send a Email in 3 days. I write the E and hit send, next thing is a message "due to a problem with your browser your email cannot be sent. It has been saved in the drafts folder. Please contact support if this problem pursists."  can anyone here help ? thanks in advance. John
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Troy

Uh, what email? I'm assuming you're using a web-based email account but it helps to narrow down the problem if we know which one you have. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charger_Fan

I have the same problem with my Yahoo e-mail account when I try to send from my home confuzer...I use a Firefox browser at home. I end up just saving the message as a draft, then recall it on my work (no Firefox) confuzer & send it from there. It's pretty odd.
My other e-mail (not a free one) sends just fine. I don't know if Firefox is the culprit or not.  :ahum:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

moparjohn

I have earthlink dial up and did not change anything on my browser, heck I don't even know what the browser is or how to change it?
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!